• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by jkomo.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • New moped day! Focus Jam2 6.8 Nine
  • ogden
    Free Member

Focus Jam2 6.8 Nine 😃

2 month wait but I got lucky with a price match on this. It got even better when they shipped the 2021 spec and not the 2020.

Now to swap half the parts off it! 😂

mcdonagh2962
    Free Member

Please please please don’t put a new bike on the ground like that, it makes me shiver

martinhutch

Will nobody think of the bar-end plugs? 🙂

Looks good from that angle. Colour scheme hides the downtube flab a bit.

ogden
    Free Member

Looks good from that angle. Colour scheme hides the downtube flab a bit.

Yeah I thought that too. I wasn’t too keen on the colour at first but its grown on me.

Please please please don’t put a new bike on the ground like that, it makes me shiver

Don’t worry I think the cheap grips will damage the ground first haha

Tracey

Looks nice, glad I’m not the only one who swaps stuff out on a new bike.

ogden
    Free Member

Looks nice, glad I’m not the only one who swaps stuff out on a new bike.

Cheers!

Worked out loads better value going for the mid price one and then putting a few upgrades on. I picked up a set of Lyrik Ultimates and hope e4s for a good deal.

I bought Magic Mary/big Betty tyres thinking it was coming with rekons but because they sent a 2021 spec it came with minions which was a bonus.

colp

Lovely bike. I managed to get the same one through BikeDiscount.de on a price match for my wife. Looks great in the flesh.

Bruce

It look very nice. Do Ebikes not need pedals?

failedengineer

Where did you get it from, please? I’m being told that 2021 Focus models aren’t available yet.

ogden
    Free Member

Where did you get it from, please? I’m being told that 2021 Focus models aren’t available yet.

I just ordered through my local bike shop(NRG Cycles, Thornaby) who are a focus dealer. The bike actually had a chip on the paint but when he enquired about getting it replaced they said that they had nothing till next year.

I actually ordered a 2020 bike but the only difference is the tyres and the updated software on the motor.

I ordered mine over two months ago.

Do Ebikes not need pedals?

Need to install some pegs and a throttle 😆

oikeith

That is a lovely looking bike, my LBS had last years in with the tan walls and the look of it alone made me want it! best looking ebike around IMO

footflaps

Need to install some pegs and a throttle

A friend retro fitted a throttle to his ebike, useful for starting again if you stop on really steep sections as you can get the motor to start straight away without needing to pedal.

kayak23

Nice. The Focus are the best imho.

Wish they sold frame only. Might be a step nearer obtainable then.

matt_outandabout

On close inspection your blocks are cracking already.

ogden
    Free Member

Finally finished. Hope e4’s, Lyrik Ultimate, One Up Dropper and KTM Kiox bar mount fitted.

Bought a Big Betty to go with the Magic Mary I had already but since it turned up with Minions and not Recons in Tan I’m gonna run them for a while.

dumbbot
    Free Member

You changed everything but the tanwall tyres…they should’ve have been the first thing in the bin, says the man with a yellow and pink bike so what do i know.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Braw bike, enjoy!

ogden
    Free Member

You changed everything but the tanwall tyres…they should’ve have been the first thing in the bin, says the man with a yellow and pink bike so what do i know.

Just added

Bought a Big Betty to go with the Magic Mary I had already but since it turned up with Minions and not Recons in Tan I’m gonna run them for a while.

I quite like the look of them to be fair though.

ogden
    Free Member

Braw bike, enjoy!

Cheers

jkomo

Looks ace

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘New moped day! Focus Jam2 6.8 Nine’ is closed to new replies.