Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • I’ll see your new dog and raise you a new cat
  • fossy

Dearly departed Mtoto

IMG-20180101-WA0000[1]<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

cranberry
    Free Member

@Donald – been there, had to get a cat out of my jammies after moment of quiet contemplation.

Itty-bitty Ninja Kitty:

thepurist

Cranberry – love the bengals but they’re plenty pricey pussies. Do you keep it caged to stop it being nicked?

cranberry
    Free Member

Her brother and her are indoor kitties, mostly to save the entire world from getting turned upside down and knocked over.

The photo above was taken a couple of seconds after she was introduced to the cat cage on my 12th floor balcony – she threw herself at it and started climbing.

Which is one way to test the cage.

fossy

We have a big cat run, as our two ragdolls are supposed to be indoor cats (the fur gets right messy if an outdoor cat) but the run gives them fresh air and be able to go out – also stops them getting nicked – our previous ragdoll was rather too friendly.

We’ve also built the run for the rescue, as he has cat flu, he and our other cats are vaccinated, but it’s not right to let a cat out that is a carrier/has flu and could infect more. That said, he hasn’t been unwell at all since we got him fixed up. He is a picture of health now, all be it, no teeth.

sparkerfix

Passed away in the summer after 20 years. Missed a lot. Hope link works.

Obviously not 🙄

fossy

We have 1″ galvanised wire mesh on our run. Next year’s project is to extend the run further. Thing is cats are still cats, so need stimulation, so you need stuff for them to climb inside if an indoor cat. Our run has lots of ledges, walk ways and slopes for them to run about. Also has cat friendly plants and herbs in it. Part of the run takes them along the back of our fence, with views over the fields.

The older cat, doesn’t go in – she isn’t bothered – she goes out. Ragdolls are known to be a bit ‘stupid’, our last was quite clever, but a cocky bugger, and that is what got him run over – he was quite a distance from the house, much further than our ‘moggies’ had ever been, and he hadn’t been out until after he was ‘done’.

PePPeR

My parents had seal point cats, who loved to play fetch too. Great cats with funny personalities.

johndrummer
    Free Member

This was our previous cat, Bobby. He was far too cool to play games with stupid humans:

This was during World Cup in Brazil, he was no more impressed with England than I was.
    We lost him at age 19, earlier this year.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

We’ve got two 42kgs Ridgebacks and a 4kg cat. Guess who’s the boss…
    https://flic.kr/p/UBtuXy

bigG
    Free Member

I see your cats, dogs and raise you the newest additions to the Big G household. Welcome Charlie and Lola

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2cJmkRd]Untitled[/url] by Graeme Matheson, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2cJmkSL]Untitled[/url] by Graeme Matheson, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2dQhg6n]Untitled[/url] by Graeme Matheson, on Flickr

mattyfez

Siamese points can look a bit odd in photos, but they are very beautiful in real life, it’s like they are not photogenic in pics sometimes.

rOcKeTdOg

our rescue, she came with a sister but she died. this one is a great hunter, current record is 3 nice and 1 bird all pulled through the cat flap in one night

Bregante

Our two, taking a selfie.[/url]

cranberry
    Free Member

The Christmas piccie:

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Milo the rescue white panther

Don’t let the looks deceive, he is a killer.

Please note: grass was cut soon after this picture and again recently

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Great pics.

unovolo
    Free Member

We had a Red Point Siamese that liked playing fetch too, he was also the clumsiest cat ever regular fell off counter tops.

No longer with us, we now have a Egyptian Mau who thinks he is human.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘I’ll see your new dog and raise you a new cat’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM