Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New BMC Fourstroke AMP LT to use TQ motor
  • Ben_Haworth

New BMC Fourstroke AMP is a 120mm travel Down-X-Country ebike that gets the TQ-HPR50 drive system previously seen only on Trek Fuel EXe models. Press …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

New BMC Fourstroke AMP LT to use TQ motor

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

andyspaceman

Perfect example of why having a good crayons department is important. I really quite like the purple & black one with tanwalls, but the white and gold one makes my eyes bleed.
    Nice to see wider adoption of that clever TQ motor, it’s a seriously impressive looking piece of kit.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Aside from costing more than a CRF300Rally, then taking it on a shopping spree at Ohlins, Akrapovič, and 2 months unpaid holiday. It looks like an e-bike I’d actually be interested in.

johnnystorm

Trek Fuel EXe looking ever less ground breaking now.

scaredypants

purple & black one with tanwalls, but the white and gold one makes my eyes bleed.

If they’d gone for white/gold and blue/black we’d never know which one they’d actually sent us

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Is the motor user sericeable or maintainable in any way?

Northwind

johnnystorm

Trek Fuel EXe looking ever less ground breaking now.

Eh, without getting too much into the argument of whether it <was> groundbreaking, having other things follow in its footsteps would make it look more ground breaking not less, that’s kinda what it means.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.