Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New Bike Buying Time – Any Experiences Of These?
  • barca
    Free Member

It looks particularly lovely to me and apart from some Dutch geezer going off on one, I’ve not find much to read about them so far during my sneaky Google searches.
    Does anybody have any experience, opinions, views, fact or completely made up random thoughts about them?

40mpg

It will need some white flat pedals ;o)

MussEd
    Free Member

What make is it? Think it needs some less discrete decals…

hora
    Free Member

Barca, Does the extended seat tube allow the customer to custom/cut down as recquired?

Eggbox
    Free Member

Nice…the seatmast looks a bit spindly….I’m sure they know what they’re doing though.

alpin
    Free Member

be good on the steep decents. ouch. saddle up ya arse!

barca
    Free Member

Cut down the seat tube? I think the idea is if the seat tube is too long, buy a size where the seat tube (and I’d imagine top tube) fits? 🙂
    Just from the picture, I think if you cut anything off of the seat tube to get the saddle lower, you’d be in Chopper riding nostalgia land.
    Get yer arse high and yer nose low, man.

theboatman
    Free Member

It’s to be hoped your fast enough to be riding that in public 🙄

crazy-legs

As a slight aside, why do some companies insist on taking pics of their bikes in the lowest gear, it just makes them look all wrong. Cannondale used to do it too and that made their bikes look even more wrong than they already were.
    That bike LOOKS fast so it needs to be in its highest gear.

Well, you did ask for “opinions”…

oldfart

Isn’t this the same company that produced all the gaudy coloured bikes back when neon had come and gone about mid 90s?

lcj

Isn’t this the same company that produced all the gaudy coloured bikes back when neon had come and gone about mid 90s?

Them’s the ones.

Wasn’t it called the Banana or something equally stupid back then, in the days of Mountain Biker International and Paola Pezzo?

oxym0r0n

What oldfart said – I remember them being really quite expensive for what they were…

tang
    Free Member

theres a load of stuff bout them on bikeradar today.

barca
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments, I’ll do some more digging. I’ll also remember to check that I qualify for the minimum watts per kilogram of body weight produced parameters to own one 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Buying Time – Any Experiences Of These?’ is closed to new replies.