Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • My son is an idiot……
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ive seen lots & lots of people with busted hands. Prisoners are always punching walls cos they think theyr’e hard. The walls are always hard but the prisoners are usually idiots, like most teenagers.

bensongd
    Free Member

Eldest son decided to kick youngest son’s school bag as he was in a huff and it was near by. Unbeknown to oldest son youngest son had taken a massive 5kg fossil to school. Off to A&E, nothing broken.

bonusbeat
    Free Member

Surely, it’s our kids role in life to remind us we are all just getting old, then snigger to our selves that we all did much worse. 😁😁

spooky_b329

Re: Managing Diabetes, there was a lad at work who was quite open about not bothering to check his bloods regularly.

He had an episode and called his girlfriend in a confused state, all they could work out was he was in his work van, stuck in a ditch/verge in a car park somewhere. His girlfriend called work, who sent people out to look for him. They eventually found him after following the scrape marks left by three wheel rims for miles, he didn’t have a clue where he was and the van had taken a beating.

His job was on the line for several months, he wasn’t allowed to drive (which is a problem when your office is your van/workshop) and driving was a condition of employment so he was in limbo all that time. I think he had a very understanding boss as it took some time for him to sort himself out…

db

To be honest when I think back to teenage years it’s somewhat surprising I’m alive. Highlights include some spectacular car crashes, jumping off roofs on more than one occasion and throwing myself down hills on an ill equipped bike.

A personal favourite creating a sledge out of the bottom of a ‘rocking donkey’ toy and breaking most of my left hand trying to stop the thing taking me on to a busy road and under a lorry.

At one point I was an in patient on one ward in the hospital having to be pushed round to the fracture clinic for an appointment there.

Since then I’ve grown up a little in the last 30 years but my wife still thinks I’m an idiot!

jairaj

“Forgot to say he is right handed and he has broken his right hand.”

Reminds me of when I was at school and broke my righthand thumb when someone opened a car door while I was cycling.

My form teacher was also my home ecc teacher so knew me well and knew I had injured my writing hand and was doing all my work the the left hand. Got my marked homework back one lesson and she marked me down for having terrible handwriting! 🤨 😂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘My son is an idiot……’ is closed to new replies.