Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My new full suspension singlespeed
  • wwaswas

Well, newly assembled. I had to buy the Rohloff tensioner and the cranks but the rest was ‘in stock’.

comes out at 23.5lb which isn’t too bad for a 10 year old FS frame based build, I guess.

Dancake
    Free Member

Aw I loved my NRS. It was just a bit small for me…When the frame arrived in the post, I was surprised how light it was

How do you get on with the shock setup? I fitted an RP2 in the end and set it for 20% sag which I know isnt the correct way to go about it. Worked quite well but you had to flick the lever a lot.

I like it!

wwaswas

I’ve always run it with just the smallest touch of sag but prefer it to ride ‘stiff’ rather than soggy.

I think the suspension design will suit riding SS – there shouldn’t be too much bob on the climbs.

thepodge
    Free Member

I ordered my ss kit for the trance yesterday, looking forward to trying it out

RealMan
    Free Member

Looks interesting. Brake levers look a bit low.

fadda

You’ve transformed that bit of the garden! 😉

wwaswas

First proper ride last night.

Really pleased with it.

Geometry took a bit of getting used to after a year of slackish angled long travel hardtails.

takisawa2

A Giant NRS was my first FS. Awful RS Shock spoilt it. Always wanted to try one with a decent shock. Fox brought out a special shock for it IIRC.
    It certainly doesnt look 10ys old.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My new full suspension singlespeed’ is closed to new replies.