Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • My List of People..
  • davidjones15
    Free Member

Those smartarses who design web pages and think they know what the end user wants.

LoCo
    Free Member

People who book work and never send it in, dispite being asked to let me know if the booking slot is not convienient. 👿

langylad
    Free Member

Ageist people who don’t realise it will be them one day

maccruiskeen

On the petrol station theme, those utter scum who dilly-dally on the forecourt, often blocking the entrance and causing a mini-tailback whilst they wait for one of the pumps on the right to become available.

Meanwhile, there are a load of left facing pumps going entirely unused.
    Why do you think they put pumps on both sides you ****, stretch the pump around the boot and fill-up!!!11one211111****111one11!!1

people who design and manufacture petrol pumps, and install them with a sign saying “extra long hose” and a diagram demonstrate how you can fuel your car from either side of the pump…… and infact the hose isn’t quite long enough.

who ever designs and manufactures the fancy new fangled coin operated air and water pump for garage forecourts, with the sexy digital display and the useful bleeps when you reach a set pressure. And which are all out of order 95% of the time.

Squidlord
    Free Member

People who take ages at cashpoints
    People who leave their trolley in the middle of the aisle in supermarkets
    People who spit on the street
    People who have the TV on all the time
    People who interrupt. Often the same as
    People who have to “win” conversations

dannyh
    Free Member

I’ve been up and down the list of possibles and there can be only one top entry…………

That damned woman that narrates on Masterchef.

Cougar

Ageist people who don’t realise it will be them one day

When I’m an ald goat, I would be disappointed if I couldn’t inconvenience the young and make them complain illiterately on their 4D holo-projection web 3.0 forums. Such is the circle of life. I’m rather looking forward to it.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Council bean counters who think it is okay to decriminalise parking, making it a council affair and not a police one, recruit a load of traffic wardens, yet get rid of the wardens from the sheltered housing.

Phuckinidiotiwankbagheadphucks.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

People who talk incessantly but have nothing interesting to say. Ever.

People who take up too much space on the pavement. Not (just) fat people, but people who wear many layers of clothing topped off with an oversized goretex jacket when it’s a warm Summer’s day and wear a HUGE rucksack and carry a number of bags… just to walk to the office. You’re not off on a 6 month expedition up the Zambezi are you? FFS…

Groups of people (i.e. more than 2) who walk so slowly that a funeral procession would be tutting, and just HAVE to spread themselves across the whole pavement, completely blocking it.

I’m so glad guns are illegal in this country….

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve been up and down the list of possibles and there can be only one top entry…………

That damned woman that narrates on Masterchef.

Na. Morrisey. Or mark lawrenson.

yunki
    Free Member

I was going to go with intolerant people, but I will cheerfully add these bellends, and be first in the queue to present my CV when the opening for executioner becomes available..

deluded
    Free Member

The righteously indignant that spend too much time on forums getting all vexed and het-up about stuff on what are clearly light hearted threads 😀

speshspenner
    Free Member

The guy/ girl who’s 2 steps in front of you going through a door but doesn’t hold it for you!……Grrrrrrrrrr!

mattk
    Free Member

Slow riders who ruin your strava run. String em up!

RustySpanner

deluded – Member

The righteously indignant that spend too much time on forums getting all vexed and het-up about stuff on what are clearly light hearted threads

I don’t think anyone’s actually taking it seriously are they?

yunki – Member

I was going to go with intolerant people, but I will cheerfully add these bellends, and be first in the queue to present my CV when the opening for executioner becomes available..
    That’s what I love about these threads – it’s all pure opinion, none more valid than the other – I can get properly worked up about bikes, but this stuff is just light relief, a bit of lighthearted fun, isn’t it?

mintimperial

Everyone!

Only way to be sure.

yunki
    Free Member

a bit of lighthearted fun, isn’t it?

it had better flippin well not be or I’ve just completely wasted the last three years of my life.. 😐

RustySpanner

I meant this thread, not the serious ones.

Vital subjects like road gearing, pies and Thatcher deserve all the frowny browed concentration and passive/aggressive nastiness we can muster. 😐

yunki
    Free Member

Vital subjects like road gearing, pies and Thatcher deserve all the frowny browed concentration and passive/aggressive nastiness we can muster

mikewsmith
    Free Member

People who can’t work out that you are riding 2 abreast on a road because it would be dangerous to squeeze past one of you.
    People not using the electronic passport line when the normal queue is massive.
    Parents who get stung by the what my kids bee and develop a complete blindness.

binners

The Dutch

1981miked
    Free Member

People who park over 2 spaces in car parks
    People who press the button for the green man…. Then don’t even bloody wait for it.. When did people loose the ability to cross a bloody road..
    People who drive at 20mph in a 30… Just to be safe
    People who scutter about in front of u when shopping
    People who complain about being tired because they were “up at 6am for work, and never finished until 4pm” poor darlings, I was up at 1am and never finished until 5pm…now **** off.
    Lane hoggers
    Selfish people
    Drivers driving round town at night with side lights on.. When did that start to be acceptable?
    People who indicate right at a roundabout and go straight on????? Really? Were u taught to do that? Bet you weren’t! If you are going straight on all you need is an exit indication…
    The fad bikers… Oh let’s take the kids mountain biking.. Fair enough but don’t take them on a red graded trail then have a go at me for riding to fast on the “bumby bits”
    The “won’t work” brigade… They think the country ows them a living… You have to actually contribute to the country first. I heard an unemployed junki shouting at the police ” I deserve respect, I pay your wages with my tax”. No you don’t because you don’t work and therefore don’t pay tax.. Now be off with you, go and play with the traffic and save me some money
    Oh and students who study shit and pointless subjects…. GET A JOB.

I could go on buy that is just a taster.. I’m not an angry person really.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Mancunians.

banks
    Free Member

People who bang on about how holy they are because the work such amount of shite hours – **** off and get a better job then if your so dedicated.

Kindle’s when did they become accepted! Books are cheap enough

People who eat breakfast, get dressed, put make-up in the car at 88mph

the sweaty bastards on trains

Finally, **** short people with umbrella’s!!

P.s I’d love a any job/career right now

thegreatape
    Free Member

People who fail to realise that my silence and blank stare indicate that I no longer wish to listen to them and that they should desist from speaking.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Also whoever I caught the shits off last weekend. 4 days and counting, arse like a Wigan rosette. Not happy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Thinking back quicker to have the list of who lives

cranberry
    Free Member

The Dutch

Amen brother!

RustySpanner

thegreatape – Member

Also whoever I caught the shits off last weekend. 4 days and counting, arse like a Wigan rosette. Not happy. 🙂

Morcambe Bay Prawn?

stewartc
    Free Member

People who dont wave or nod an acknowledgment when you let them out of a junction
    People who spout a load of crap about Thatcher in politcial debates but have never actually experienced real oppression under a South American dictarship or the Stasi in East Germany (if you have carry on)
    People who litter out on the trail

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Women aged between 54-62 who don’t say thanks when you hold a door open for them, or even worse tut and/or roll their eyes.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Those men who drive Miniature Trains– creepy

LoCo
    Free Member

Those men who drive Miniature Trains– creepy

😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

Morcambe Bay Prawn?

Most likely

seadog101

My List also includes:

White guys with dredlocks

Women in crop tops whose midriffs should be covered/hidden

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Lawyers, the scum of Capitalism.

samuri
    Free Member

It’s an easy one for me.
    You know when someone shoots down the outside lane at the lights and then squeezes in front of you? That’s fine, no problems if someone is in a rush. What really gets my goat is when they don’t say thanks. They don’t have to declare their undying love for me, just a little wave of the hand or a brake light flash to say ‘thanks, I realise you could have just blocked me getting in but you didn’t, so thanks for letting me in. The fact that I am now at this point in the line is purely down to your generosity and nothing to do with my driving whatsoever’.

That’s all I want but they don’t do it. So now they must die.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Selfish people

That’s just another way of saying ‘everyone’ isn’t it?

Stoner
    Free Member

The guy on the train in front of me using his ipad (natch) to choose between buying a Castelli espresso due and a Rapha softshell jacket.

He’s lucky I’m not armed this morning.

joao3v16
    Free Member

This thread feels like I’ve stumbled into the BBC’s Grumpy Old Men brainstorming session …

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘My List of People..’ is closed to new replies.