Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • My List of People..
  • seadog101

I’ve added one more category to my list of people who, come the revolution, will be sent to the gulag:

The ones who park in front of the car wash at the garage BEFORE going in to buy the token.

Who is on your list?

andyl
    Free Member

On a similar subject…inconsiderate gits who park in front of the airline/water with no intention of using them and go into the shop for ages preventing anyone else from using them.

cranberry
    Free Member

People who don’t put the next customer thingie on the belt after their shopping.

Their time will come.

bearGrease

Anglers

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Oh no, Maureen, we can’t go to the pump on the other side of the car, it’ll never reach. Let’s block the road and wait here instead….”

Die.

seven
    Free Member

bloody intolerant people

Bregante

Whoever it was that ate the last of my habanero chilli spiced peanuts at work on Wednesday.

May your demise be a slow and painful one.

banks
    Free Member

People who tailgate, don’t move over approaching slip-roads & any mouth breathers in general

igrf
    Free Member

Mobility Scooter drivers who are perfectly capable of walking or riding a bike.

Fish murderers for sport.

Roadies who ride two abreast on single lane highways

Car drivers who don’t notice bikes

Bankers

Politicians

Lawyers (Human rights lawyers particularly)

patriotpro
    Free Member

cranberry – Member
    People who don’t put the next customer thingie on the belt after their shopping.

Their time will come.

Not soon enough 😈

RustySpanner

The writers, cast and production crew of ‘My Family’.

People who put their feet on seats on public transport.

Tailgaters.

Operators of mobile speed cameras.

Anyone who has ever watched and enjoyed the X Factor.

Any male who has ever worn ‘Capri’ pants.

People who look their phone when you’re trying to talk to them.

People who think video games are responsible for violence.

Nicky Campbell, Richard Bacon, Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo.

Anyone who has ever appeared on ‘Thought for the day’, apart from Lionel Blue, who will just get a VERY severe talking to.

People who complain about the Welsh speaking their own language in their own country.

Any footballer suspected of simulating injury will be hung from the crossbar at half time.

All employees of any company who deliberately incorrect English in the name of their product: Kwik Fit, Angel Delite etc.

Any man who has spent more than £5.00 on a haircut.

People chatting at gigs.

Anyone who started supporting Manchester City after they won the Premiership.

Carlos Tevez.

nicko74

Whoever it was that ate the last of my habanero chilli spiced peanuts at work on Wednesday.

May your demise be a slow and painful one.
    And hopefully, an ironic one 🙂

People who use management buzzwords. I’d give them some kind of testy-death thing, where every nonsense word or phrase they use in explaining what they do day to day brings the spinning blade closer.
    “Acquihiring” is a new one I heard today.

project
    Free Member

women at the checkout,who despite only buying a few things, need to pay by card,then pluck a load of card out of their bag, and then insert one into card reader, chanting their pin number out loud.

The fat ones who buy all the reduced cakes late at night at the supermarket,despite not having any need for more than one.

Security staff, who think theyre traioned by the SAS, and follow you round a store, pretending to hide behind shelves,

Parents and dog owners who have no control over their kids,

People who park in the disabled spaces,

DrP

People who park in the disabled spaces

You hate disabled people? That’s a bit harsh…

DrP

Ps – I knew what you meant 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

All employees of any company who deliberately incorrect English in the name of their product: Kwik Fit, Angel Delite etc.

I add to my list the following;
    People who suck at pedantry.

😉

RustySpanner

So the threatening letters and envelopes filled with, well never mind what they were filled with, worked!

When did they change that then?

Oh and anyone who uses pointless Americanisms. ‘Suck’ indeed.
    Nanny would be livid.

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Piers Moron

nicko74

All employees of any company who deliberately incorrect English in the name of their product:

But in some cases, like Froot Loops and Cheez Whizz, they have to use mangled English, to avoid the (correct) claim that their products containt no Fruit or Cheese

beej

Bus drivers who don’t wait for people to sit down before pulling away from the bus stop;
    Taxi drivers who use their horns instead of knocking on the door;
    People who moan at the council about the streets being full of litter, not stopping to think that it is people who drop litter, not the council;
    A room full of drama teachers listening to Bjork;
    Grown men with replica shirts worn over their jumpers, who stand up and stretch out their arms when the opposing team fail to hit the target;
    An assortment of scriptwriters, novelists and playwrights who own Agas but don’t know how to use them;
    A musical equipment reviewer responsible for an article titled “Microphone of the Month”;
    A woman who described herself as “A little bit Bridget, a little bit Ally, a little bit Sex And The City” and chose to call her baby boy Fred as a childishly rebellious attempt at a clever reaction to those who might have expected her to call him Julian or Rupert. Bit of advice: call him Rupert, it fits, and besides it’s a good name. Don’t be calling him Fred or Archie, with all its cheeky but lovable working class scamp connotations, unless you really do have plans for him to spend his life in William Hill’s waiting for them to weigh in at Newton Abbot.
    Also being held is a whole wall full of teenagers spitting needlessly;
    An amateur thug in camouflage trousers whose Japanese fighting dog had run amok on a Swindon council estate;
    A man from the record company who said that George Michael continues to challenge social taboos through his music;
    Lisa Riley;
    Continuity announcers introducing comedy shows;
    A pub band who get uppity when everyone goes to the bar during a song they’ve written themselves;
    A group of football fans referred to as Commodores, as in once, twice, three times a season, who feed sugar lumps to police horses at Cup Finals;
    An artist who said his next album would be more “song-based”;
    A man who informs people that he gets up at six am every morning and seemed to want a medal;
    People who say they speak as they find and are somehow proud of it;
    Journalists who try to spell an interviewee’s laugh;
    An organisation who declared an awareness week for awareness weeks;
    And a council worker who dropped litter.

From: Half Man Half Biscuit: Breaking News – lyrics http://www.chrisrand.com/hmhb/cammell-laird-social-club-2002/breaking-news/#ixzz291NkSQEx

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Lazy checkout workers who sit there chatting to ‘next door’ while you unload a massive shop on the conveyor belt, and only ask if you want help packing when you’ve finished. Now I just tell them to make a start, really what I should do is wait for them to ask, say yes and stand there and watch them.

Pigface
    Free Member

Whats wrong with Kermode and Mayo?

piemonster

There are more reasons than that for Kwik Fit employees

nickewen
    Free Member

Drivers behind who beep at you to enter the yellow box when there’s nowhere to go! People who tailgate when there is scope to overtake!

RustySpanner

🙂 Don’t forget:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJYlmEZ399I[/video]

Pigface – Member

Whats wrong with Kermode and Mayo?

Nothing setting them on fire wouldn’t cure.
    The two smuggest, most self satisfied human beings on the face of the planet.
    Both take self love to a level only previously attained by David Hasselhoff on MDMA.
    Aglow with delusions of adequacy, they pollute the airwaves with their endless mutual aural self abuse.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

On the petrol station theme, those utter scum who dilly-dally on the forecourt, often blocking the entrance and causing a mini-tailback whilst they wait for one of the pumps on the right to become available.

Meanwhile, there are a load of left facing pumps going entirely unused.
    Why do you think they put pumps on both sides you ****, stretch the pump around the boot and fill-up!!!11one211111****111one11!!1

wallop

I predict a whole lotta stomach ulcers amongst you lot!

kerv
    Free Member

People who park with two wheels on the pavement on a road wide enough for two cars, thus making pushchairs have to walk on the road.
    People who don’t indicate at roundabouts.
    People who sit in the middle/outside lane.
    People who drop litter.
    people who vote tory.

Cougar

People who stand in front of you for ages in a queue, then when they get their turn start worrying about in pockets and handbags looking for cards and cash.

People who talk in the cinema. People who leave their shite all over the place in the cinema. People who constantly fiddle with their phone in the cinema. Parents who bring too-young / bored kids to the cinema. People who loudly slurp drinks and rustle food in the cinema. Actually, all people in the cinema who aren’t me.

zippykona

People who enter a shop or get to the top of the escalators and then stop dead.

Bregante

People who smoke right outside shops/office doorways.

project
    Free Member

People who have personalised number paltes on small cars,

People who analyse all the fruit in a supermarket, and then buy one apple or banana,

People who cant reverse park at a supermarket or into their driveway,

People who believe in the Daily Mial,, and itv breakfast tv,

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Doctors receptionists

The security manager at a well know exhibition centre in London who declined my request to park in a huge EMPTY parking area opposite where I needed to work “because there was a show on” meaning I had to lug 100 kilos of test equipment an extra 250metres.

The bloke who said “your names not on the list you’re not parking here”, even though we’ve used that parking area for at least the last 10 years.

RustySpanner

project – Member

People who have personalised number paltes on small cars,

Got a big car, have we? 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Ok Spanner I think you are beyond wrong but it takes all sorts.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Bregante – Member

People who smoke right outside shops/office doorways.
    Posted 9 minutes ago # Report-Post

I hate those people and I’m a smoker!

singletrackmind

People who block pumps at petrol stations when they are stopping to buy 20 B&H and the Daily Fail.
    Morons who think driving at over 20mph in a full supermarket car park is clever/ acceptable/ funny
    Idiots who text whilst driving
    Bike thieves
    Dog sh1t leavers
    The lad across the road’s mates who beep every time they drive past his mum and dads house ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Moderators.

seven
    Free Member

what did your last servant die of?

Anyway, I suspect that everybody on this thread is somewhere on the list. see ya in gulag 🙂

deluded
    Free Member

Being held up in a queue by old biddies/gits that spend an age rooting around their wallets / purses searching for shrapnel and loose coins to pay for their shopping without using paper cash. Pull out a note FFS and get on with it.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure between you lot there would be nobody on this world left alive. 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘My List of People..’ is closed to new replies.