Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • my banana exploded in my saddle bag….
  • alpin
    Free Member

and it made a right mess. and my mid ride spliff got all mashed up. gutted. only took the banana because i wantd the GF to think i'm healthy.

gutted.

johnners
    Free Member

Get a Banana Guard

You can use it to keep your spliffs safe.

trailmonkey

my mid ride spliff got all mashed up.

i wantd the GF to think i'm healthy.

I don't think the banana would be enough to offset the spliff.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

My banana often explodes in my saddle bag 8)

Dancake
    Free Member

Best.Thread.Ever

alpin
    Free Member

yeah, i know. slightly ironic that i even bothered to take the banana. this is what happens when

can't be bothered to think what i want to say. probably nothing.

bassspine
    Free Member

my banana exploded in my saddle bag
    my hovercraft is full of eels

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Fruit on a bike is very problematic. I bruised my plums on my saddle once.

A friend said his hardtail played havoc with his grapes too

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Just eat banana and spliff at same time. Dual action, combats munchies. 8)

simonk
    Free Member

hard to keep the banana lit just stick with the spliff

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Alpin – how is your trackstanding ability after a spliff?

Free Member

you just get in the zone man, you know, just, feel it … dude. then fall over and giggle 😉

coatesy
    Free Member

The best is yet to come-just wait until you try to use the multi tool that was sharing the space with the banana. I speak from unpleasant experience.

scaredypants

ChunkyMTB – Member
    My banana often explodes in my saddle bag 8)

I'd have expected a 🙁 , or 😯

(If it's a recurrent problem, console yourself that poorly designed saddles mean that many people's bananas don't explode at all)

theboatman
    Free Member

After the repressed sexuality of the trackstand thread…………..

alpin
    Free Member

don't find i ride or do anything else particularly different after a smoke. trackstanding is a doddle anyway…. 8)

my mate had a banana guard. we were going threw security at stanstead and his bag got pulled for a search. the girl who opened his bag had an interesting look on her face when she pulled it out. he had difficulty trying to explain it was for his banana whilst we all shouted dildo over his shoulder.

no multi tool, but my lighter is buggered.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

LOL @ cheesyfeet!

Talking of bananas, me & matey did a Polaris a few years back (we did 10 but this sticks in my memory)in the days of bumbags, he had a Karrimor bumbag & he fastened his bananas to it. Well at the start he was the talk of the event, 'wow, like your innovation mate, nice bananas', 'are those bumbags speshly designed to carry 8 bananas?' etc etc. Anyway off we pop to the first checkpoint which was at the bottom of a descent near the Fox & Rabbit next to Dalby (you know the one) I got to the bottom first & as he's clipping the card I say to Steve, 'Steve, where's all your bananas?' & another rider comes along & says, '**** me, did you see all those bananas?' Pi$$ed myself laughing!

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

aye bananaguards are good until you take them through airline security. I always try and remember to keep a banana in it, it makes explaining it slightly easier.

Northwind

That's the best bit about bananaguards… They're a great idea, they really work, but also I love the reactions they get. It's a shame they don't come in flesh tone.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘my banana exploded in my saddle bag….’ is closed to new replies.