Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Mtb themed t shirts.
  • zippykona

All mine have shrank ,where’s good to get some new ones?

10 years back there was a man in Redhill doing Surrey singletrack themed shirts. He was called Workshop Manual Man or something like that. I actually rode with him once.

His were excellent if anyone has a link.

defblade
    Free Member

Spoke and Solace have a nice range, although fewer mtb ones… this one is my favourite 🙂

muggomagic

I was reminiscing over my favourite Rox t shirts from BITD a few days ago and just did a quick google for my absolute favourite “fear of a flat planet” shirt and was so very pleased to find they are back and have all the old designs. Some of which don’t work so well now, but still some good ones.

https://rox-clothing.co.uk

Rubber_Buccaneer

Brighton based Broken Riders

Men's Apparel

colournoise

Having just done some branded tees for the club, I’ve been playing with a few initial designs (with more in the works) and have set up a little teemill shop under my Fat Tyre Surfer alias for fun. Don’t think I’d be allowed to link to it here though?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 093906

Screenshot 2024-03-29 093938

Screenshot 2024-03-29 093921

reeksy

@colournoise should get some done of his photos

colournoise

Those up there are based on my photos!

Didn’t really consider don’t just ‘straight’ prints of photos though. Not sure how good they would look quality-wise TBH.

reeksy

Hahaha I didn’t read your post but the last shirt reminded me of your photos.

That front cover shot on white would look great IMO

Kuco

I remember having some ROX t-shirts back in the day, along with some of the No Fear t-shirts. I also used to have a Don’t Jump The Bridge t-shirt that you get in Morzine.

twonks

Dammit. Rox. £100 gone 😀

ratherbeintobago

Howies’ used to do some good ones but they seem to have petered out.

muggomagic

Dammit. Rox. £100 gone 😀

I decided to limit myself to 2 shirts and a mug. Took me bloody ages to decide 😄

oldfart

FB_IMG_1704180462093

oldfart

Not really bike related but I did first see this in Singletrack and managed to track it down 👍

As has been mentioned Broken Riders are good , Kona revived their best logo from the late 90s a while back featuring a Sasquatch riding a bike which I bought only works if you ride one . Troy Lee is another good source I bought a Whistler Bike Park one of theirs last year.

I managed to resist the Rox revival 😎

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.