Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MTB Olympics or UCI World Championships
  • dafoxster
    Free Member

If you had the choice of going to see MTB at the olympics or going to see the downhill world championships at Leogang, which would you go to?

(Imagine costs and transport was the same for both)

greeble
    Free Member

world champs no qestion!
    take your bike with you and ride some proper mountains after the champs

flyingmonkeycorps

Personally? The DH.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Why would you need to think about this?

atlaz
    Free Member

Would you be able to go to the world champs some other time?

Lifer
    Free Member

Leogang

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Olympics. Hadleigh Park course looks brilliant for spectators. You can go see the World Champs every year, but the Olympics is only every 4 years and who knows when it will be even close to us again?!

greeble
    Free Member

xc looping around hour after hour. or dh bike blasting around rough a **** terrain hidding gnar.!

dafoxster
    Free Member

I am planning on going to both currently because I have Olympics tickets and I’m moving to Austria.

The problem I have is that coming back for the Olympics is now going to cost a lot for flights and hotels etc.. So trying to decide what to do because spending that much money will limit other activities for the year.

P.s. I have takers for the Olympics tickets so don’t ask 🙂

bowglie

I’m an old XC f*rt (but visited Leogang a few years back, with my XC hardtail – to be told by the guy in the LBS that “your bike iss too veak for here…Ja 😀 )

Even though I’m more into XC, given the choice you’ve put forward, I’d go to see the DH at Leogang every time. There’s some great riding around there too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MTB Olympics or UCI World Championships’ is closed to new replies.