Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MTB Holiday with Baby/Toddler?
  • balfa
    Free Member

Anyone managed to combine the two somehow? Perhaps a niche market! Both my partner and I mtb and have been on a few guided holidays together. Would love to continue this but not sure many organised holidays would be setup for this. A self organised holiday is obviously easier but unless going with other couples you are riding on you own. Anyone found something suitable? I imagine its a tricky balance between each getting some riding and family time!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Neilson might be worth a look. Not ‘pure’ riding holidays, but excellent child care and great riding. Plus, try some other stuff!

Shackleton

My mum and dad used to invite grandparents along (and pay their way obvs) for precisely this. They went climbing each day while we had some quality time with grandparents.

ta11pau1

👍😁

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I went on holiday to Majorca and had a few MTB rides whilst the OH looked after the little’un. It was more a toddler holiday with MTB though.

mashr

I’ve got the same issue (or will do in the next couple of years) as the OP. Having one non-riding parent would be very handy, but no chance is the OH going to tolerate me riding with her missing out!

v7fmp

Alpine Elements always used to offer qualified childcare on some of their holidays.

We went to Tignes a few years back we put my daughter who was 8 at the time in a few kids club/childcare and that worked well.

I guess it depends how young your child is and how trusting you are to leave them with a stranger (albeit one qualified to look after sprogs)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MTB Holiday with Baby/Toddler?’ is closed to new replies.