Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Motorhead thread!!!
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sorry guys. I wish I could find a pic of me back in my metal days

To make up for me arguing on this thread
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5cqe_JE0Q[/video]

I am tempted into a nostalgia kick now.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Stacia was probably the best dancer of her generation, no other dance artist could match her shear presence on the stage, her interpetation and choreography would hold an audience mesmerized. To this day, I still don’t know how she managed to captivate an audience such as she did.

RustySpanner

I know B A, it’s a mystery as to why she was so popular isn’t it?

Dancing is a serious business – frankly, not the greatest Brise I’ve ever seen, but her Arriere surpasses Arsey Bustle’s anyday of the week.

Try a google image search for a couple more large pointers as to her success. 😯

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Radio 6 is a good example of understanding that just ‘new’ music is relevant.

One minute Lady Gaga, the next Squeeze, then the Stone Roses and possibly some Japan…

speaker2animals

Even tough I’m still a fan of rock I find that Motorhead leave me cold. Just feel that Lemmy is a victim of his own image and should grow up a bit. Bit like the blokes who get involved in motorbike gangs. Still there are plenty of examples in all sorts of walks of life, not just music. “Sir” Alan Sugar comes to mind. In fact put AS in a dirty long hair wig and stick a couple of rubber warts on his face and you’ve probably got Lemmy.

Coyote
    Free Member

Strangely enough I find myself nodding when Mr. Mastiles speaks.

Motorhead is Motorhead, that is all. No genre, no fashion, no fad. A good old rock and roll band. Also agree about 6 Music. TJ, you only see Motorhead as a cliche because of your need to label, pigeonhole and catalogue. The band have been doing their own thing since day 1, and long may they continue.

grow up a bit

Do you have details of what I should be wearing / doing at a particular point in my life? I’m sorry but I missed the part about prescribed behaviour being mandatory.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

A friend of mine came out of a Motorhead concert with his ears bleeding back in the day. I wasn’t much of a fan then, but after hearing the Hayseed Dixies cover of the Ace of Spades, I’m more convinced that they wrote timeless classics…

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Motorhead thread!!!’ is closed to new replies.