Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Most infamous person you've met, riding or not.
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Harold (Fred) Shipman.
    Charles Bronson (the Michael Peterson one)
    Michael Sams
    Arthur Hutchinson
    Rose West

*I do have an advantage* ( 2.3’s)

Jamie
    Free Member

Hora.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Patrick Kluivert in a pub.. With his pal Aaron winter to add kudos

Sean connery on the golf course..

The kenny Richie, death row escapee. In local chippie

And finally, rough sex lover and all round sex pest John Leslie.. Cock blocked him in a pub so particularly proud of that one

Merak

^Actual lol

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Nice ones TP! hats off!

tpbiker
    Free Member

I had actually misread the title! Though it said famous!

But by sheer coincidence 3 of mine still count! And connery is a wife beater so probably can include him as well!

* possibly..

loddrik
    Free Member

Kyle Maclachlan.

Jay Kay

That’s it.

Oops. I thought it said ‘famous’ 😆

sweepy
    Free Member

I passed Jimmy Saville crossing a canal once, he just radiated waves of nasty. Wish I’d pushed the **** in now.

Pook

I drove a remote control car into John Leslie’s foot once

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Andropov, Gorbachev, Robert Maxwell.. Not entirely unrelatedy.
    And Watergate burglar Gordon Liddy who was a top bloke.

flashinthepan
    Free Member

The Duke of Kent
    Martin Clunes (BTW he’s huge)
    Jim Bowen (I introduced him on stage once!)
    Will Carling, briefly at University
    Sir Viv Richards
    Had a brief chat with Heston Blumin’ heck in a wine shop in Marlow
    Andy Ripley (Rugby player / Superstar) stood on my toe whilst I was getting his autograph (I was about 10)

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Ian Hislop, in some random bar in Soho.

Emma Watson, in some random bar in Oxford.

Usually, it involves a bar….

Cougar

And finally, rough sex lover and all round sex pest John Leslie.. Cock blocked him in a pub so particularly proud of that one

I’m curious now. I thought Leslie was wrongfully accused, is that not the case?

RustySpanner

Used to live a couple of houses down from Bernard Manning as a kid.
    A street of boring, 1930’s semis, only one white pebbledashed with a Lincoln Continental parked outside.
    Hardly anybody else had a car at the time.
    🙂

He used to come to the door in just his vest, socks and humongous pants to send one of the local kids playing in the street to the corner shop for him, all of 20 feet.
    Good tipper.

sweepy
    Free Member

Wrongfully accused a few times by the look of it, how unlucky can a man get.

TheFlyingOx

Howard Marks, smoking an interesting jazz cigar in St Pancras train station. I recognised him cos I was reading his autobiography at the time. I had it on me but forgot to ask him to sign it. I blame the 2nd hand weed smoke.

sirromj

Brian Sewell*

* OK so I didn’t meet him I just saw him washing his hands in the mensroom of the Tate as I left.

*oops sort it thaid famous

clipper247
    Free Member

Neville Southall – he was a dick

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

That’s quite a list esselgruntfuttock, I can’t imagine what it would be like being near those monsters.

Northwind

Cougar – Moderator

I’m curious now. I thought Leslie was wrongfully accused, is that not the case?

Leaving aside actual criminality, he’s a renowned Dubious Shagger.

seadog101

Prolific killer Albert Pierpoint.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pierrepoint

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Val Doonican.

tjagain

Molgrips!

Harry_the_Spider

TJ!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Fred Goodwin.

porter_jamie

beverley allitt

sparkyrhino

All 3 of The Three Degrees, been driven in a limousine,on a council estate in Leeds Asking for directions to Yorkshire tv studios.they were lovely and very glamorous, Got an autograph, I think they may still be lost.

Kahurangi

thisisnotaspoon

angeldust
    Free Member

Tony Blair and his wife, while walking near Chequers. There were a few bodyguards, and RangeRovers nearby. He nervously said hello as we walked passed, as if he expected us to launch into a political discussion (comes with the job I suppose). Cherie blanked us completely!

teethgrinder

WRT John Leslie. He might not have been convicted of any dubious sexual shenanigans, but he should be shot for his piss poor camera work.

DezB
    Free Member

all round sex pest John Leslie.. Cock blocked him in a pub so particularly proud of that one

So everybody else knows what “cock blocking John Leslie” consists of? Not a bleedin clue here. Is it something you do in the urinals?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I once, whilst in a furious rage about a car alarm which kept going off in the pissing rain, (accidentally) bodychecked Sir James of Saville in the foyer of the Moat House hotel in Glasgow and sent his old, frail , shell-suited frame tumbling across the tiled floor.
    I gave him a cursory grunt of begrudged apology and stormed off, without helping him to his feet, to relay the tale to my horrified wife and assembled work colleagues who berated me for such cruelty against the saintly, wish granting badge slinger.

jimdubleyou

I’ve met Gorbachev too – on a plane coming back from Moscow. He had a couple of large henchmen.

Met a few other famous people, but he’s the only one I’d consider even mildly infamous.

jimdubleyou

So everybody else knows what “cock blocking John Leslie” consists of? Not a bleedin clue here. Is it something you do in the urinals?

A quick google for the urban dictionary will be enlightening (probably not on a work PC).

andygreener

Liza Minelli

Director/actor Sidney Pollack

Stevet1
    Free Member

Tenuous connection but my great-grandfather met Ned Kelly.

MrOvershoot

The only one I can out trump you on esselgruntfuttock (Rose West)

Fred West, he was putting a new kitchen in next door a month before he was arrested. Though as I lived on Cromwell St for 8 years its hardly surprising really, never saw her though.

Also Robert Maxwell

maccruiskeen

I passed Jimmy Saville crossing a canal once

I watched Jim’ll Fix It, in the TV Lounge of an Oban hotel, with Jimmy Saville.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I watched Jim’ll Fix It, in the TV Lounge of an Oban hotel, with Jimmy Saville.

fasthaggis

I met a louise out riding.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Most infamous person you've met, riding or not.’ is closed to new replies.