Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • mossad agents using false passports shocker
  • iDave
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8518481.stm

i had no idea an international team of assassins would consider covering their tracks in this way. how clever are these murderous rascals getting? someone should be told. it's just not cricket.

dr_death
    Free Member

S'good job that these new-fangled identity cards will stop all this sort of nonsense…..

IanMunro
    Free Member

🙂

iDave
    Free Member

it was never like this when Thatcher was in charge

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

Please refrain from making any negative comments about Israel, or anything connected with Israel. Israel is, as all educated people know very well, above the law.

😉

nickc

Officials in Dubai said the team appeared to be a professional hit squad, probably sponsored by a foreign power.

Goodness me, I wonder which "foreign power" would send Mossad agents to kill a Hamas Official?

uplink
    Free Member

They were disguised as well

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What made me grimace was the Saudis getting all offended and upset about it. I didn't notice any outrage from them when the Basij were out on the streets of Tehran murdering their fellow Muslims…

CountZero

My brother amused me lunchtime by saying they were obviously amateurs, and I quietly pointed out the passports and identities were quite obviously stolen, and probably bore no relation whatsoever to the nationality of the assassins. Seems I was probably right. There were so many CCTV cameras that trying to enter without showing their faces would have drawn a lot of attention. I'll bet the woman was Zheva David… ;0)

eldridge
    Free Member

You want to disguise a dubious, faintly sleazy, dodgy group of people visiting Dubai?

Give them the passports of the most dubious, sleaziest, dodgiest group of regular visitors to/residents of Dubai

allthepies
    Free Member

Looked like a pretty slick operation, in and out in a day. Deffo an intelligence agency and Mossad have got form!

lyons
    Free Member

hmmm, killing someone to stop them buying weapons to kill you…. Makes sense.

speaker2animals

James Bond never bothers with that sort of thing does he. Every baddie, foreign agency etc knows who he is and he STILL gets the job done. As someone else said, "bloody amateurs"!

chewkw
    Free Member

Nothing is real … it's just TV news that's all. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘mossad agents using false passports shocker’ is closed to new replies.