Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • More ebay hassle
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Blimey absolutely everything I’ve sold has been an issue i.e demanding different delivery services after paying for what was quoted, stuff won by overseas biddr when it says UK only. Now someone want’s me to cancel his bid and he is the highest bidder. Any idea how I do that, I assumed a bidder could do that himself?

ojom
    Free Member

No matter how clear you make things on there, you still get asked the most odd questions..

Jase
    Free Member

Carl,

No you do it, there is a page where you put the item ID and the bidders username.

teef
    Free Member

Before cancelling take a note of the 2nd highest bid and get a mate to bid it back up to that price

Woody
    Free Member
    teef
    Free Member

I said get somebody else to do it!

Woody
    Free Member

Ian Williamson of international law firm Bird & Bird LLP said anybody bidding against themselves could also face prosecution under the Fraud Act 2006, which is applicable in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. A conviction under the Fraud Act can lead to a maximum fine of £5,000 per offence and up to 12 months in prison. In England and Wales, the offence of conspiracy to defraud, which makes it an offence for parties to agree to defraud another party, could cover a situation where people agree to bid on each other’s items.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘More ebay hassle’ is closed to new replies.