Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mondraker Dune
  • david84
    Free Member

Hello!

I'm planning on buying an All mountain / Freeride bike. I recently found out about Mondraker and their Dune bike.

Does anyone have this bike and could share some opinions about it? I think it's a great value for money specially that I've been looking for something with air shock and QR20 up front.

It's only €2350 for a complete bike at Ride-Zone.

Any other similar bikes you could recommend around €2300-2500?

Thanks for your help

chakaping
    Free Member

Come on, surely this tells you all you need to know…

The new ZERO suspension system (Patent Pending) offers clear advantages from the stablished systems because it has a better performance in any ground. Dune is the best representative within long travel Enduro, with Dune you will feel both the gross absorption capacity of Kaiser and the speed and pedalling efficiency of a Factor. When Zero means everything…

david84
    Free Member

Yeah it sure tells a lot like most of the manufacturers statements 🙂

I was just wondering if there is anyone who owns any Dune bike that could share their opinion.

I will probably order it anyway as this setup is almost exactly what I wanted… I will post some info once I'll get it

doug_basqueMTB.com

The guys out here are raving about it. "Best suspension action ever" type comments. I've not ridden it but that comes from a lot of people who have and who's opinion I respect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mondraker Dune’ is closed to new replies.