Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Monday Morning Debrief No.10 – What did you get up to then?
  • cyve
    Free Member

coastkid
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f414i4HgTUk[/video]

Bregante

Rooley Moor Pootle on Saturday

[/url] Rooley Moor 19.1.13 by redmancunian69, on Flickr[/img]

oxym0r0n

Didn’t get out at the weekend, so took a slight diversion across the Quantocks on the way to work, hoping for frozen trails.
    It was a bit softer than I expected and I only just made it in time!

Sunrise by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

Narnia by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

Sunrise2 by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

vickypea
    Free Member

Yesterday did an 81-mile road ride, chilly but good to get out. Not as much fun as last Wednesday’s MTB in the snow though.

charliedontsurf

The fat bike saw some snow AT LAST

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJo85ExBcx8[/video]

HB47

117 by Howard Binysh, on Flickr

Bigfoot CC MTB Ride on a glorious Sunday morning

summittoppler
    Free Member

Some local riding around conwy mountain for me, it made some sections trickier than ever

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Actually got out on the bike off road for an hour on Saturday, remembered how bad I am when the trail points down for a decent distance at a gradient I’m not comfortable with even when it’s not particularly technical.

Proposed route back along the canal was shut but followed two other guys on mtb’s and found a bridleway I didn’t know about.

Only took one photo.

Hopefully off out again tonight though for my first night riding experience…wish me luck! 😉

gregwaring
    Free Member

Took the ski-bike out for its first test. 24″ raleigh rigid girls bike circa 1990; skis cut in half and spaced up to the axles with a couple of 2×4’s. Very easy to control and comparable pace to a snowboard, even managed to get a wee bit of airtime!

OCB
    Free Member

Snow ?
    I went out in the back-country lanes, and ended up under-biking for a bit. 😛

excitable1
    Free Member

Summittoppler ….where on Conwy mountain was that picture taken. I thought I’d ridden it all including some cheeky bits but I don’t recognise that section at all ?

summittoppler
    Free Member

Summittoppler ….where on Conwy mountain was that picture taken. I thought I’d ridden it all including some cheeky bits but I don’t recognise that section at all ?

You got me, I said Conwy mountain as that is where the majority of the riding was done and I thought peeps would recognise the name rather than saying ‘the sneaky track across the road from where the ice cream van parks at the top of Synchnant Pass and headed towards the top of the Donkey path’ Give me a shout if you’re still unsure 😉
    It is a great piece of track, summer or winter, it still gets the concentration going, just don’t look right!!!

cyve
    Free Member

First time riding in snow.

Untitled by simonhbacon, on Flickr

Untitled by simonhbacon, on Flickr

Nova Trail in Snow by simonhbacon, on Flickr

excitable1
    Free Member

You got me, I said Conwy mountain as that is where the majority of the riding was done and I thought peeps would recognise the name rather than saying ‘the sneaky track across the road from where the ice cream van parks at the top of Synchnant Pass and headed towards the top of the Donkey path’ Give me a shout if you’re still unsure

Got it I think….. through the ‘o’ of Capello on the OS, unmarked path and then switching back past Nant to Capello itself ?

summittoppler
    Free Member

summittoppler
    Free Member

Got it I think….. through the ‘o’ of Capello on the OS, unmarked path and then switching back past Nant to Capello itself ?

Thats the one bud and you can also keep heading south towards Tal y Fan for loads more trials 8)

Check out the local website and tag along for anoything you fancy:
    http://northwalesmtb.proboards.com/index.cgi

smartay

Bit of post from earlier in the week,Tuesday crispy and cold

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Monday Morning Debrief No.10 – What did you get up to then?’ is closed to new replies.