• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by dlr.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Microshift?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Looking to buy a hybrid and it has Microshift shifters and mechs fitted. Don’t know much about them, anyone have experience of them?

ton

the wifes troll has them on, the thumbie version. she loves em. i had a go, they were like old thumbies, which as anyone knows, were the best shifter ever.

jonk

Decent stuff compared to SRAM or Shimano of the same price range – uses more metal parts.

smokey_jo

Had a rear MTB mech which despite claims to the contrary was not compatible with a shimano deore rapid fire shifter – always just a bit out. Replaced with an old lx mech and perfect shifting restored. More croshift sti and mechs on my road bike have been faultless though….

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I have arsis on my road bike and it works perfectly.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup.. I’ve bit ’em on both my geared MTBs.
    Love ’em.

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

I’ve ridden a few times with a World Champion and he uses the rear mechs on a road bike. That’s a good enough product recommendation for me….

dlr

Teetosugars, are they shimano 10spd compatible or sram? And do they index properly, cheers

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Teetosugars, are they shimano 10spd compatible or sram?

Being a Luddite, I’m still running 9 speed Shimano, and yes, they are indexed perfectly…

You can get 10 speed..

dlr

heh I still run 9 speed on one bike and all have more than 1 chainring! Ok ta anyway, might drop the importer a mail just to confirm for 10 speed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Microshift?’ is closed to new replies.