Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Megasack Giveaway Day 15: Altura Dirt Bag
  • stwhannah

Thursday 21st December: Altura Dirt Bag Value: £50 From: Altura This is a waterproof bag for all your gear – put everything in it, loop your …

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

Megasack Giveaway Day 15: Altura Dirt Bag

oldfart

I like the idea 👍 but I think £30 tops not £50 but then I’m a tight OAP 🙄

DickBarton

I like the idea of this, but do you need something to put that in so the underside (and sides) don’t drop their mankyness on the carpets when you get home? It is great holding all the manky clothes in the bag, but if you have chucked it on the ground to allow you to strip off, then the outside of the bag is going to be dirty as well and when that dries it’ll flake off.

A quiet day in the office for me (it isn’t, but I’m avoiding some work annoyance for 10 minutes!) so I’m clearly letting the random thought generater go wild!

jimmy

Cough IKEA bag cough

explorerboy

This is a great idea, but a big flexy plastic bucket from Tesco does a similar job cost me £8 and can be washed or rinsed down easier…

Also – how did either of you not sing “I’m an Alutraaaaa Dirty Bag bayyyybeeeeeeee!”?!?!?!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I don’t think I would buy this at £50- a foam mat and an IKEA bag or trug bucket is much cheaper and more versatile.

Does look well executed otherwise. 

stwhannah

@explorerboy Damn it, we missed that opportunity. And damn you, because I’m also now singing ‘he’s an explorer boy, and he wasn’t good enough for heeerrrrr’.

Dr_Bakes

I think yesterday was me!? Amazing. I’ll get sitting on a bit of tin foil on a carpeted step in anticipation…

dyna-ti

Another useless bit of tat designed to separate the long pressed cyclist from their cash.

@STW Staff

If I win, please re-pick, because I’ve no use for such a thing.

prettygreenparrot

That reminds me of a versatile snap-fastener box I got for a car some years ago. Waterproof, could be flat, tray-like, or a kind of carry box. It had cut outs in the side to pick it up with. Might repurpose it as it’s just holding some junk in the cellar now.

Nice. Simple. Effective. £50 ain’t what it used to be with that inflation malarkey.

@stwhannah
    unsure whether to pass comment but great to see that my SO is not alone in picking warm underclothes.

amandawishart

Can I just point out that this could be a great picnic bag… folds out to be a wipe clean tabletop.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.