• This topic has 165 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 166 total)
  • Mayweatther V Pacquiao
  • Kryton57

Pastries and coffee for me

Ooh. There’s an idea.

pondo

Manny needs to be cagey [ or he will lose]…

Seriously?

Hoping Manny does him over good style, Not sure how to watch it, TBF, it’s such a stinky time. 🙁

scandal42
    Free Member

Can you give more details on the pastries?

mcj78
    Free Member

scandal42 – Member

I can see me going the distance or a big KO after ten 1 pint rounds and 5 espressos sends me flailing head first through the garden fence.

Of all the big hype bouts of the last 20 years, screened at ungodly hours, i’ve slept through most of them. Usually in a room full of similarly unconscious snoring drunk folk crashed out on couches / floors etc. wearing the remnants of a kebab, one or two sporting slight facial bruises from the early evening sparring whilst the excitement was still fresh… by 5am everyone’s out cold & best anyone can hope for is a highlights reel replayed ad nauseum after the main event finishes. Good times.

DezB
    Free Member

Undercard is shocking considering. 2 good fighters against nobodies.
    And, get this.. the PPV price in the US is $99.95 !!! Blimmin flip.

Rockape63
    Free Member

So whose staying up until 4am then?

I’m tempted to get up at 3.30 and pay £20, but then again, I’m not.

Ah….I was wondering when it was scheduled to start as I was considering staying up….however there’s no chance of that. I’m now wondering if I want to record it and watch it when I get up….but £20?? hmmm 😕

And, get this.. the PPV price in the US is $99.95 !!! Blimmin flip.
    Holy Mother! 😯

scandal42
    Free Member

No wonder he’s such a smug **** if people are stupid enough to pay that.

tpbiker
    Free Member

looking forward to it..big night out clubbing then back in time for the big fight.

No idea whos going to win, certainly I give Manny more of a chance than most do. Floyd didn’t look great last time out, plus Manny is a leftie with speed in abundance….just look at the first 4 rounds of Mayweather vs Judah to see how this may turns out.

For me it goes 3 ways –

1- Mayweather loses the first 2 or 3 rounds, then figures him out and coasts to an easy UD.

2 – Mayweather can’t figure him out in time and loses a close points decision

3 – Manny sparks him cold in the first 4. I actually have a sneeky suspician this may happen – if Manny wins by KO it’ll be early.

Garry_Lager

Good analysis of both fighters here from Jack Slack, worth a gander if you like breaking fights down on technique:

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/killing-a-king-mayweather-versus-pacquiao

mikey3
    Free Member

Has anyone actually caught mayweather clean? mosley a few shots and cotto maybe? be very interesting to see what happens if many does land a few really good punches but mayweather does seem to have a good chin to go with the awesome defence,still hope he loses though.

DezB
    Free Member

There’s a little gif of Maidana clocking him in Garry_lager’s link. For some reason the ref moves in. Mayweather was moved by it but not badly shaken. I seem to recall Ortiz giving him trouble while their fight lasted, might have to watch that again.. There’s no doubt he has a good chin though.

BoardinBob

I’ve put my bets on floyd via decision. Stuck a bit on Floyd ko/tko or Manny ko/tko just in case there’s a shock.

pondo

Good analysis of both fighters here from Jack Slack, worth a gander if you like breaking fights down on technique:

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/killing-a-king-mayweather-versus-pacquiao
    Fantastic read, even if most of it went way over my head! Ta. 🙂

tpbiker
    Free Member

decent odds on manny in first 6 rounds…thats where my money is going to go. or 8/1 on a manny ud???

scandal42
    Free Member

Many KO or Floyd on points is probably obvious.

Coral offering good odds for new customers 5/1 May and 10/1 Manny

Kryton57

Who’s watching the weight in? Crowd cheering for Manny!

mikey3
    Free Member

Is the weigh in on sky sports now? thought it was at midnight.

Kryton57

Yep, sky sports 1

mooman
    Free Member

Fights like these rarely live up to the hype.
    At their ages, it’s hard to imagine them finding something new to turn on.

Pac may have his moments, but it’s an easy night for Msyeedther … maybe easier than any of us expect.

Kryton57

What’s the significance of Pacqiauo eating chocolate?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member
    What’s the significance of Pacqiauo eating chocolate?
    POSTED 11 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I had not heard of ‘butterfinger cups’ till I saw his pre-weigh in selfie…

wrecker
    Free Member

It seems Floyd is a Bieber fan…..

That alone is sufficient reason to hope he gets knocked the **** out.

jedi

mayweather will win by stopage

DezB
    Free Member

There’s only one certainty in fights like this: you can’t predict what will happen!

BoardinBob

mayweather will win by stopage

The absolute least likely outcome. It could of course happen but Floyd’s last ko was 4 years ago and even then it was against known bottler victor Ortiz and was a borderline sucker punch.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Fight ends round 9-10 or 11 … Just put my bet manny to win

Are you ready to rumble!!!!!

mikey3
    Free Member

The best odds I have seen for mayweather to win by K.O. are 6/1,pretty rubbish odds really,if I was to bet i’d bet mayweather on points,usually the way isn’t it.

scandal42
    Free Member

Coral new customers

5-1 Floyd
    10-1 Manny

£5 max bet, setup two accounts and guarantee returns, oh and £20 free bet for the account that loses

liamhutch89
    Free Member

is there a link to that coral offer? I’m I my finding 8/15 for mayweather or 15/8 for Pac

jimjam
    Free Member

wrecker – Member

It seems Floyd is a Bieber fan…..

That alone is sufficient reason to hope he gets knocked the **** out.

I think the fact that he has viciously, repeatedly assaulted and battered numerous female partners somewhat pips the Bieber thing. I hope Manny puts him in hospital.

scandal42
    Free Member
    FeeFoo
    Free Member

I hope the serial woman beater gets leathered.

This.

Horrible ****.

convert

Don’t really care about it as a sporting contest, but it would be good to see the tasteless beater of women done some permanent life altering damage.

Are the fans of Mayweather able to suspend the personality of the person and focus on his sporting prowess or do they just not care?

wrecker
    Free Member

I think the fact that he has viciously, repeatedly assaulted and battered numerous female partners somewhat pips the Bieber thing.

Marginal, but OK. You win 😀

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

unfortunately the 12 pack danish pastries have been manged a bit.. still have 4 for the morning.. Alarm clock set !

wolfenstein
    Free Member

all I can predict is I will have a fund for a 160mm pike and ccdb when I wake up tomorrow 😀

loum
    Free Member

little PSA if it’s not been mentioned

Manny documentary at 1025 on itv4

pondo

Don’t really care about it as a sporting contest, but it would be good to see the tasteless beater of women done some permanent life altering damage.

Classy.

That Lomachenko dude is class!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Santa Cruz for this

pondo

El Tigre is on the back foot but he ain’t bowing down!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Mayweatther V Pacquiao’ is closed to new replies.