Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mattoc Service Manual/Guide?
  • woodster

Is there one out there (for a Pro)?

Cheers

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Stendec maybe able to help…

woodster

Thanks, dropped them a message.

On another note, I may need a new damper assembly. Does anyone know if 26″ and 2.75 ones are the same?

woodster

Thanks, but I need to service/replace the damper, since it’s hitting a dead end at around 100mm and the oil on that side was gritty.

woodster

think i found my problem!

So CRC has Pro in 26 or Expert in 27.5, but I’m surprised they’re different on the damper side. Perhaps I should order both since I don’t have time to wait around with no bike.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Bloomin eck! I was close to buying a set of red pros a while back.

Manitous seem to have a nice stiction free damping system which I like, but could bever get over how much they required servicing or injected with m prep grease.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

but could bever get over how much they required servicing or injected with m prep grease.

What??
    Only 6 months into life with my marvel pro’s, one service still fell like they are fresh out the box.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

I am talking about the older models, except they still use plastic internals for some parts.

zero-cool
    Free Member

How did you manage to bend that?

theotherjonv

Ive just serviced my Towers today, fantastically easy. Only issue is that the foam dust wiper / seals have disintegrated, so need new ones of those. I followed details from the same link above (manitou MTB) but frankly its pretty intuitive bar a couple of steps.

woodster

How did you manage to bend that?

That’s how I got them. Seller says they were fine for him, honest mate! 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mattoc Service Manual/Guide?’ is closed to new replies.