Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Marmaduke Duke
  • chvck
    Free Member

Is anyone else a fan of their first album and a bit unsure what to make of their second? Kind of lost the ‘rawity’ of the first album I feel.

Pook

all i know is that crap song they’ve got out at the moment got stuck in my head at the last Lee Quarry race and made me want to ride off the cliff side on more than one occasion.

chvck
    Free Member

No idea what songs are out etc…. I just saw that they had a new album out and I’m a little disappointed that it’s nothing like the last one which is amazing and very different!

Pook
    singletrackmind

I wish they would suff the whole Marmaduke duke idea in the bin and get on with releasing the next Biffy album.
    However ‘Rubber Lover’ or whatever its called is annoyingly catchy, but not a patch on Blackened sky

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I can’t get over the name. It annoys me to the point where I don’t want to listen to the music.

You should get on Malcom Middleton instead. He’s sort of similar ish (by which I mean scottish) and ace.

chvck
    Free Member

I really, really like the first album to the point that it’s one of my favourite albums ever – really wierd! I’m more into the mars volta than biffy, Malcolm Middleton just really isn’t my cup of tea!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Marmaduke Duke’ is closed to new replies.