• This topic has 46 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Mark Kermode
  • silverpigeon
    Free Member

Ahh! Oh well at least I know now. 😳

Taxi!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

They had a live show from Edinburgh a few months back, broadcast on nonces-favourite 5-live radio

Radio 5 is the same as 5-live is it ? So the geezer changes his name to portable toilet and they change the name of the radio station ?

It all sounds well iffy to me 😐

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

The good Doctor is one of the most entertaining people to listen to on the radio.
    His musings beats any of the self absorbed toss posted by his detractors here.

woodsman
    Free Member

He was totally out of his depth when he interviewed Alistair Campbell, tried to get a bit clever using the work 'venal' – Campbell took him apart in a few words. From then on in the interview, he was like a shy child asking an adult questions, to which he just listened to the answers.

chakaping
    Free Member

You do realise we're talking about Kermode here and not your average STWer don't you?

Yes, but I've suddenly grasped why he has so many fans here.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

The best film critics EVER were Nige and Steph.

VIDZ

note, naughty word in clip – make sure the kids are out of earshot…

DrJ

As a regular Radio 5 listener I tend to turn the radio off when Kermode starts over-intellectualising about some new film release. He needs to spend more time in the real world and not in the bloody cinema.

I know what you mean, but then I see Jonathon Woss weviewing fiwms, and Mark Kermode starts to seem a lot more reasonable.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Mark Kermode’ is closed to new replies.