Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Marin Wolf Ridge- broken linkage, any ideas?
  • Northwind

Mate just broke the bottom suspension link (the short one) on his 2009 Wolf Ridge… Just wondered if anyone know how much a replacement is (assuming they’re available) and can recommend a place to find one… Bike Co-op have been enlisted but, well…

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Contact ATB Sales?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Try Edinburgh bicycle coop, they have just sourced me some pivot bolt caps for the very same model.

robhughes
    Free Member

+1 for ATB.They replaced all the bearings on my old 08 one.No messing and FOC as life time on them.They might even give him it for free NW…
    http://www.atb-sales.co.uk/

Northwind

Coolio, EBC are going to get a price but I’ve pointed him towards ATB. No warranty obviously and in all honesty, the frame doesn’t owe him anything, it’s well used but you never know- good to know they can be so helpful.

Cheers!

boblo
    Free Member

Just a thought…. Is the linkage from a Whyte 46 similar/the same? ATB will be able to confirm but if so, it gives you more options including the Alpine link.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve seen loads of these on the trails – plus myself and Mrs PJM have a Quad 140 each – and this is the first one I know of to have broken.

IIRC the lower link comes in two flavours, one for the standard bikes and another for the Hammerschmidt equipped bikes which flattens out the axle path somewhat.

ATB have been exemplary in all my dealings with them, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Marin Wolf Ridge- broken linkage, any ideas?’ is closed to new replies.