Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Magura Vyron MDS-VS: The Original Wireless Dropper
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

The V3 is intended to be more intuitive to use, generally faster to react, faster to extend, easier to set up, and easier to maintain.

By singletrackmag

Get the full story here:

Magura Vyron MDS-VS: The Original Wireless Dropper

jeffl

Looks interesting. The only downside I can see, apart from the cost, is that seat rail mounted light fittings and the like will foul with the electronic gubbins and motor. I run a saddle mounted Trace-R for road sections on my bike so it doesn’t interfere with the dropper.

Rubber_Buccaneer

When this launched I really hoped it would be a good alternative to a Reverb but reviews suggest the response time is still annoyingly slow. Shame, would have matched all the Magura brakes I own

jonnyrockymountain

I had one and liked it, yes it is a little slower than a AXS, but only slightly, but the lever on the bars is a lot better than the AXS, so I certainly would have another, only reason I sold is I changed frames and it wouldn’t fit, I’m now in the market for a wireless 27.2 dropper, but my only choice is a AXS XPLR and max drop they do is 75mm 🤦‍♂️

weeksy

I’ve owned 2-3 of the older model, I’d happily own again. I like them.

spannermonkey

PSA – these are currently £399 at Winstanleys

spannermonkey

Also, anyone seen/ tried the Trans X EDP01 wireless dropper?  Seems to be the only option if you need 200mm drop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.