Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mad Enduro this Sunday who's in?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

Grand vets for me. 16 g.vets in total out of 138 riders so quite a large category.
    I’ll be on a black Specialized 29 Enduro. Green front mudguard. Feel free to say hi.
    I havent done one before so Ive no idea what to expect or what the terrain is like there. Conditions look shite.

petey83
    Free Member

Masters for me. Not sure what to expect so just going to try and enjoy myself!I quite like the idea of no practice. Weather looking cold but sunny so hopefully it will not be a complete muckfest.

petey83
    Free Member

That was fun! Messed up stage 1 big time after racing the first section before the start line. It seemed silly having it that far from the marshal. Thankfully I wasn’t the only one to make such a stupid mistake! Other than that it was a great event.

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

I was last-ish to go round (family commitment first thing) and OMG it was slippy on stages 1-2, with all the berms washed out by 100+ riders before me. Still stage 3 was lush!

tymbian
    Free Member

OTB on the drop coming out of the wood just before the finish Gates of stage 1. Dislocated shoulder. Game over. Still not able to get on the bike..gutted. would of loved to of rode one of the dryer stages..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mad Enduro this Sunday who's in?’ is closed to new replies.