Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Macc Forest DH tracks
  • lookmumnohands

Just a heads up that UU have made some concerted efforts to block the DH trails from the viewpoint.
    Some decent amounts of earth blocking the drop ins and some ‘no bike’ signs that have gone up, though in fairness the trails themselves were undisturbed.
    Not sure if felling/safety/whatever but any known issues? Nothing I could see on KotP twitter feed.

RickDraper
    Free Member

The have started logging in the Goyt so those tracks are out of action as well at the minute.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

The have started logging in the Goyt so those tracks are out of action as well at the minute.

They have on the Cascadia/Stumpfucker side but it’s not completely out of action. The fire road gates are locked in the daytime and the fire road itself has been chewed up by tracked machines, but it can still be accessed in the evenings and from other points. I have heard a rumour that upper parts of the trail/s on that side have been dug up but not seen it for myself yet. The other side is completely unaffected as far as I know!

On the plus side the newish big berm trail with the big drop in is good and they have opened up some stuff in a very quiet part of the forest that could become useful in the future!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Macc Forest DH tracks’ is closed to new replies.