Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lyriks or try these new Cane Creek forks
  • thered

Got some warranty replacement Lyriks coming and I like the Pike’s on the other bike so I’m not disappointed by that but my LBS have mentioned these Cane Creek Forks so I might flog the Lyriks and go with the CC Relm.

Talk to me about Lyrik’s please?

Stevet1
    Free Member

Cane Creek Forks

Hmm a completely new and complex product from a company with known reliability problems what could possibly go wrong.

chakaping
    Free Member

Are they 160mm 29er Lyriks?

If so, they are terrible mate – I’ll give you £200 for them, as a favour.

nickc

Hmm a completely new and complex product from a company with known reliability problems what could possibly go wrong.

this.

Tracey

We have Lyriks and Ohlins in 29er flavour and although the Lyriks are very good the Ohlins are by far better in performance.

On the back of I cant get Ohlins in 650b Ive just taken delivery on some Lyriks so I can swap the Pikes of my Enduro for another build.

After having problems with every Cane Creek shock we have had I would give the forks a miss.

submarined
    Free Member

Early adopter? On a new Cane Creek product? With their sublime track record? Whoa! Count me in!*

*Please don’t count me in. Unfathomable quantities of nope.

wiggles
    Free Member

Wait until the 3rd time they have “fixed” them with new parts and then give it a try… maybe

or just buy some 36s and be done with it 😉

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Really CC? Thanks know they had their fair share of issues on the inline but their CCDB coil seems to be ok.

I run the CCDBa CS and it’s a bloody great shock without any issues (touchwood)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What’s the discount for the beta testing phase?

cyclelife
    Free Member

My Lyriks with added fast damper and MRP volume adjuster are awesome but expensive and you could buy the 36’s a bit cheaper but I don’t like Mojo. Keep clear of the CC!

chakaping
    Free Member

How long is the warranty on the Cane Creek?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lyriks or try these new Cane Creek forks’ is closed to new replies.