• This topic has 31 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Dear Binners
  • Bunnyhop

As you are such a shy, retiring chap 😉 you won’t be happy that I’m thanking you, for an act of kindness, in helping me out with my small business.
    Binners is a busy man. He has a family, spends all his days colouring in, trying to find fame and fortune on BBC 6 music (catching nbt up) :-), then the rest of his precious time is sent up Ramsbottom (snigger) enjoying a couple of pies and pints and keeping the food outlets in the area in business. Oh and the odd mtbike ride thrown in.

Therefore thank you Binners for giving some time up to help me out. You’re a true friend and gent.x

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Happy ending?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

helping me out with my small business.

keeping the food outlets in the area in business

You’re a purveyor of pastry-top-only-pies and binners has relaxed the rules?

Bunnyhop

dangeourbrain – If I were a pie maker/baker/seller and word got out to the stw massive, I’d be rich beyond my wildest dreams.
    (Scratches chin and rushes to get recipe books out of dusty shelf).

Edit: Flashy – There will indeed be a happy ending. 😀

Cougar

Drac

He was at Greggs anyway.

nbt

Apparently I’ve been volunteered for “happy ending” duties

scaredypants

I think binners is allergic to latex

binners

You’re more than welcome dear! My pleasure! Have you sent me some updated swatches? I’ll get those popped in for you, and get the artwork print ready

I like doing jobs like this as i like to keep the karma bank topped up, which has to be done as I’ve somehow managed to carve out a fab new career over the past few years, entirely by accident! With an awful lot of help and support from a lot of you lovely people on here! I’m a very lucky boy! 🙂

jamj1974

Nice one!

Bunnyhop

Waves to Binners.

Yep sorted swatches. Will get that to you later.
    You are indeed a lucky and remember talented chap. Your artwork wouldn’t sell if if wasn’t top notch, which it is.

Toodles.

wallop

Y’know, Bunnyhop – I think you have the bestest name on STW. Not only is it a cool skill to accomplish on a mountain bike, but it also conjures up an image in my head of little cute bunny wabbits, leaping across a meadow of beautiful flowers, enjoying the sunshine, frolicking without a care in the world.

Cougar

Bunny & hops is her home-brew recipe.

wallop

What would you call that? I’m struggling to think of decent beer-bunny puns….

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter what you call it, you won’t be selling much of it on Portland.

Cougar

What would you call that?

Hare of the dog?

La-Pint?

bearnecessities

Hopsy?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Bunweiser

wallop

Bunweiser, haha!

alibongo001

Lapin(t)?

JoeG
    Free Member

Cottontail ale.

Cougar

Lapin(t)?

That was my joke, yes. (-:

binners

Here’s one of the many reasons I love my HTN Team-mate Bunyhop

She’s one of the reasons I’m still here.

Look after your friends people. And appreciate them properly. They’re the most important things in your life. Everything else is just ‘stuff’

Edit: I’ve just re-read that article I wrote, and my life now couldn’t be more removed from that now. Like I said: I’m a very lucky boy. Dusty in here, isn’t it?

Cougar

That’s an incredible read, thanks for reposting. Next time I see you I’ll give you a hug (in a Northern manly way, so will involve both of us looking at each other, nodding and going “yup.”)

Bunnyhop

Omg binners, rereading that has me wailing like a child whose chocolate bar was snatched.

I remember that day so well, we won by quite a few laps and just looked at each other in disbelief. There wasn’t even a podium, more a broken piece of old pallet. Nobody cared, the elation stayed with me for days.

Harry_the_Spider

Broken pallet?

It was a perfectly good pallet!

Bunnyhop

It was a perfectly good pallet until (ahem) binners jumped upon it. 🙂

geetee1972
    Free Member

There’s only room for one genuine, cold blooded and merciless bunny killer on this forum…….

binners

Sorry about the pallet

stwhannah

We’ve had hopsy and cottontail, surely the obvious choice for a strong brew is flopsy?

I’ll get my coat.

bearnecessities

Flopsy, Hopsy, Cottontail and Beer-ta.

nbt

Here’s 10p for the phone 😉

(Ask Chipps or Mark, they’ll tell you about the time before mobile phones…)

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Dear Binners’ is closed to new replies.