Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Low gas foods
  • theotherjonv

We’ve had some great ideas for foods that weaponise our lower emissions, but on a serious note, what kind of foods / diets are low emission? I do Bootcamp a couple of times a week (thankfully outdoor) and at moments of extreme stress or effort…..well I’m worried that without intervention I’m going to become known as The Farty Animal of the group, if it hasn’t already happened.

Ideas for a low gas lunch on bootcamp days, or failing that – and I know this is stw so have no illusions – appropriate responses or cover up strategies against the inevitable.

maccruiskeen

Jerusalem Artichokes. Put them in everyone else’s sandwiches

BruiseWillies
    Free Member

I find the worse things for me are beans (Baked and Kidney), beer and the worst culprit for me is coffee.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

For me not eating so your so full works. If I over eat and stuff myself i’ll Be more window. So smaller portion sizes.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

green salad (lower carb veg like peppers, toms etc are fine) and protein. i.e chicken, beef fish, turkey.

Otherwise I find lentils with a protein shake will have you trumping for England. Parp!!!

footflaps

Google Low Fodmap diet. Quite surprising how many healthy vegetables have high fermentable carbohydrates in them.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

There are a lot of worse things to be than the Farty Animal of the group.

So I say embrace your talents, eat more beans and share the rewards.

koldun
    Free Member

A good hot Thai curry. You’ll be too scared to fart 😀

nickhit3
    Free Member

Guinness, before and preferably during.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Low gas foods’ is closed to new replies.