Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night – Stick mans revenge
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

6:30 at the end of Coxford Rd as usual. Slower than usual due to Christmas excesses.

It has been a bit windy so there may be a few sticks down but still a great chance for newbies to join in. Bring your Christmas bling.

nixie

I’ll be my normal just late :D.

No Christmas bling though 🙁

richardwake1231
    Free Member

Hi guys, I can’t make it. I’m selling my bike on Sunday so I only have half a bike left. Will be up and running again when I get the new one. Nixie was it you that had an On One Inbred? I’m going to get a 456 carbon and am trying to figure out what size to buy. 18 or 20 inch.

nixie

I’ve got a red Inbred Singlespeed yes. Its the slidy drop version. I’m 6′ 2″ and have the 18″ with a 70mm stem which feels spot on to me. Unless you like really long bikes or are significantly taller than me I can’t see you need a 20″. I would say come an have a sit on it tonight but I’m planning to ride my Cotic as its got the mud tyres on.

benjbish

I’ll be there braving the wind and rain!

mattbee

Yep, I’ll be there, with monies for the tin too….

nixie

bump

basstronic
    Free Member

I will be there

Ian

richardwake1231
    Free Member

Finally sold my Anthem today. 18 Inch 456 Carbon ordered. Thanks for the advice Nixie. I’m 6ft so that size should fit. I’ll be back riding as soon as it arrives.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night – Stick mans revenge’ is closed to new replies.