Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Loose Fit Jeans
  • jamj1974

I know there are some real denim afficianados on here and my brother needs some assistance. He’s stuck in about 1999 – 2003 and looking for loose/baggy fit, not dark indigo jeans of a decent level of quality.

Any suggestions…?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Dickies

mtbfix

I have some Bench and Nudie jeans that fit that bill, more or less. They came from Asos. Proving hard to find proper jeans these days now though, accursed skinny fit nonsense.

skids
    Free Member

sports direct

wrecker
    Free Member

Depends how loose/baggy he wants them.
    Nudie average joe are a nice fit, if he wants baggier then g star or replay DOC.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Dickies or carharrt fashion ranges , not work wear.

Work wear is about 15 quid and poor fitting cheap made although hard wearing

The fashion jeans are about 45 quid and much comfier , thicker denim that wears in rather than wears out.

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

I get mine from the states, usually via ebay.
    EDIT: tho I helpfully have a sister that lives there too.

Loose-Straight cut Levi from over there is something entirely different than from the shops here and still very popular [unlike here] .. even if [theorically] the same brand.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Edwin ED-55

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Levis 521

Edric64
    Free Member

I went to A levi outlet a few weeks ago and thought the denim was really thin and poor in a pair of 501s compared with the 501s I bought years ago

GrahamS

Still in 2003 myself.

Gap still had proper loose fit last time I was shopping for jeans. Think they called them “Worker” cut or something proxy.

On a related note, who does jeans for cyclist chicken legs?

36 is too big in the waist for me, but if I go down to a more sensible waist size they end up stretched tight across my thighs when I sit down.

_tom_
    Free Member

Has your brother considered wearing jeans with a fit that doesn’t look universally awful? Slim or straight fit looks and feels much better..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    jamj1974

_tom_ – Member
    Has your brother considered wearing jeans with a fit that doesn’t look universally awful? Slim or straight fit looks and feels much better..
    POSTED 11 MINUTES AGO #

No. I have tried bullying, coercing and convincing him though! 😉

Don’t tell me you believe that CFH!

Thanks for your responses all!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Edwin Sen straight leg strike a nice balance between ‘my sister’s jeans’ and early nineties Dready or Spliffy. So much to be said for a nice subtle taper though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Loose Fit Jeans’ is closed to new replies.