Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Light pumps that move a lot of air – UST mini pump recommendations pls
  • jameso

I’m after a light pump that can really move air fast – doesn’t need to be big, just one you can pump fast without looking like a teen with his internet unlocked for the 1st time. Can be up to 18″ long as long as it’s light. It needs to be enough to seat UST/TLR that’s well fitted, the sort of fit that a track pump seats in a few pumps.

What’s good? Been ages since I bought a pump and they vary so much. Had a topeak mini master-blaster that was suprisingly good for a small pump, until it ate my valve core and got jammed up.

geetee1972
    Free Member

You need a co2 canister.

jameso

Nah, at least not often ) Always carry one as an emergency tool but used 2 in 5 years, only once for UST. If you have a good tyre/rim fit to start with a decent pump will do it.

Spesh Air Tool MTB and Bonty Air Support MTB look useful, anyone used them / compared to others?

trailhound
    Free Member

Dunno about as few pumps as a track pumps but my lyzene alloy drive has never failed 2 reinflate my 2.2 rubber queens ust out on the trail. Might of actually broke a sweat doing it but got there in the end!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Light pumps that move a lot of air – UST mini pump recommendations pls’ is closed to new replies.