Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lezyne App Login Issue’s??
  • pauldavey22

Is anyone having issue with Lezyne App.
    It won’t upload to the cloud and now I’ve signed out I can’t sign in.

Any help?

james-rennie

Hello pauldavey, yes same here. Can’t upload gpx files for navigation, can’t sync between website and mobile app, and can’t connect with komoot.
    Looks like their ssl certificates have expired, I ought send them a support message or similar, but CBA, going riding instead 🙂

pauldavey22

I’m heading out too, so back to using starva.

teamslug
    Free Member

Same here. Just posted another thread about it. Logged out and can’t log in again. Update not working either

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Just taken Lezyne for a very short trip to Tesco Express and Ally app isn’t syncing ride to cloud.

Guess I’ll be plugging Super GPS to micro usb lead in a bit and choosing upload file on Strava…

Simon

I’ve just got back from a ride, my Micro GPS synced to the Lezyne app on my phone but the app won’t sync to Strava, I just get the message “Failed to get ride details from server”

StirlingCrispin

Me too.

(And I can’t work out where the file is saved on my phone when I sync there)

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Just opened Lezyne app and clicked rides for yesterday’s rides, then clicked “sync” from options in top right corner of page for each ride. All synced online and can see then on my GPS Root account. This didn’t work last night, but all good now.

Simon

Now working for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lezyne App Login Issue’s??’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM