Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LAMM anyone doing it this year : unfit partner needed
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

Doing my first LAMM this year but my mate has just pulled out due to work commitments , i am an unfit smoker with no navigation skills so if anyone is up for a bimble around scotland on the 11/12th June let me know!

funkynick

Bugger.. I'm busy but would have given it a go otherwise…

Hope you manage to find someone.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I take the pics at the LAMM. The organisers are pretty good at fixing people up who've lost partners as there are a few every year in your position. Get hold of Martin Stone – I'm sure the contact details are on the website – and he'll do his best to fix you up.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Partner sorted, bag too heavy, little preperation… see you at the race!

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Were you there?

TomHill
    Free Member

Aw, shucks. Busy this weekend. Think the last LAMM I did was 2003! Will be at Saunders and the OMM (if I can be @rsed going all the way down to the South West).

EDIT: Ah-hem. Just realised it the weekend just gone anyway! Must read posts fully. How was it?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Finally back , had a weeks CDM training after it, was BRILLIANT hard work on the Sunday a dodgy knee and 100m visibility made navigation difficult. Will definatley be back. Rightplace how did you get on?

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Pretty good – have a look at the pics on my website.

I also did the online reporting on the LAMM site.

And in my spare time I shot a set of pics for the next Trail Runner mag.

Just went up to the control above the C/Score start on day 1 and then the finish, but came back via Beinn Buidha summit on day 2.

Good fun

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘LAMM anyone doing it this year : unfit partner needed’ is closed to new replies.