Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Kuwait Air or Eva Air
  • tails
    Free Member

Are they both decent? I'm not expecting emirates, singapore, virgin type standard but it would be nice if they were on par with air france, thai airways. cheers

tang
    Free Member

i have had a crap time with kuwait twice, and once fine.

tails
    Free Member

there very cheap, having visions of turning up and being put on a fedex plane.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

EVA are very good much better than Virgin AF and Thai. Kuwait however are very poor, wouldn't recommend them

Flash
    Free Member

I've flown with Eva, if you can afford a bit more go Evergreen, it's a big upgrade for not a lot more.

tails
    Free Member

what is evergreen? business class. kuwait is £339 with eva £475 both direct to Suvarnabhumi. whats etihad (airlingus) like there £459 cheers people,

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Tails are you sure Kuwait doesn't stop. I'd deffo pay the extra for EVA. Ethiad will be via Abu Dhabi

Frizzer
    Free Member

Flew with EVA to Thailand this year. Even the cheap seats were comfortable enough so I'd happily fly with them again but I'd agree that the Evergreen upgrade does look good for the money.

konabunny
    Free Member

Etihad are very good – Abu Dhabi airport a bit noisy and cramped imo though. Superior to Emirates, at least in the cheap seats imo.

Kuwait will surely stop in Kuwait even if you don't get off – "direct" is not "non-stop" iirc.

julesf7
    Free Member

Flew with EVA a few years ago and was very impressed. It was in Super Economy, I think Evergreen, and frankly the service and comfort was better than Virgin or AF.

I've flown with EVA to Taiwan many times. It's basic but fine. I wouldn't put it on a par with Thai or Virgin, but it's not as expensive either, which is fine by me as I normally sleep for 80% of the flight and never eat airline food, so all I need is a reasonably comfy seat and I'm satisfied.

Flash
    Free Member

Evergreen is as already said super economy, you get on the plane first, have leg rests on the seats. I think they were arranged 2 2 2 and a wardrobe to hang your jacket up in.

tails
    Free Member

Here is the link to the flights.

I assumed direct meant non stop, I want to minimise take off and landings as I shit myself.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Kuwait Air or Eva Air’ is closed to new replies.