• This topic has 75 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Kielder 100 Roll Call
  • ratcatcher

Hi all, I shall be there grovelling round on a scandal & use sub fork

terrahawk
    Free Member

hey need a blue saddle to really set them off though

HA! And just wait until you see my BLUE SADDLE

willjones
    Free Member

Coo eee!

I'm going. I'll be in a ditch, wrapped in my new space, blanket blowing my new whistle about 10 miles in. Old Kona Kula abandoned haphazardly nearby.

See you there 🙂
    Will

SteveBbrain
    Free Member

I'll be arriving early afternoon tomorra in my silver motorhome. Look for the old git riding a red and white cube as pictured on the ad above. Will be wearing my bad brains mbc top (ride bikes, drink beer, eat cake) and will be annoying other riders with the continuous clicking from my cranks (no, not my dodgy knees).

bennyboy
    Free Member

I will be there on a Whyte 19 Steel with a Manchester Mountain Bikers jersey along with three other riders from the club. Watch out for the Leisure Leakes boys there a bit fast this year!!

glenncampbell

I will be there late afternoon with my black and grey XTC and huge relief – had a horrible week at work with the threat of having to worl the weekend too. See you all on the line!

G

oldmanbreezer
    Free Member

Just about to start loading the car up. Im leaving after 1am when the roads are quiet and probably sleeping in the car (although will have the bivvy bag with me just in case it's fine).

Hoping to get a bit further than the 4.8 miles i did last year when my seatpost clamp bolt snapped!

I'll be on the clapped out colnago and very narrow tyres………

See you all there!

tonto
    Free Member

Old Hummer with yellow Rebas for me. Arriving Friday evening and fretting about my sore throat.

trusslebabes
    Free Member

I'm staying down the road in some nice posh 5-star b&b that the wife likes 😀 will be riding my Soul in black, me dressed in black lycra and on-one jersey with white helmet. Very much looking forward to it.

See you fine gentlemen and ladies down at the start :mrgreen:

benho
    Free Member

Kona Unit 2-9, at the back, lamenting the fast dry surface and my 32:20 gearing

windymills
    Free Member

Specialized Epic Marathon, Help for Heros or 7stanes jersey, sleeping in the back of a blue T4 somewhere

trio25
    Free Member

I'll be there on my GF rig wishing I had gears on the fireroads. Wearing green cookson cycles jersey and velocake shorts.

samuri
    Free Member

I'll be there clutching my back and bugging out at the half way point.

miketually
    Free Member

If anyone needs a whistle, I'll have a spare on me at registration.

But you'll have to find me 🙂

matth75
    Free Member

I'm there with JonB, like he said, green Orange Crush, red MidAirCrisis tops (top matched the other bike & clashes with this one. Ho hum.)
    😀

golfcurry
    Free Member

couple of weeks ago it was binning it down for about a week so various parts may be still be wet under foot, it takes alot to dry out around there! anyway i want to ride that 2 foot puddle again it was fun. i'll be on my black cube staying in the YHA. see you then.

crowbar
    Free Member

I'll be there on a black Mount Vision, you'll know it's me from the creaking and I'll be at the back. 😳
    Say hello as you breeze past.

Daveb575
    Free Member

Will be there on my turquoise 575, wearing the first thing that comes ot of the bag that looks suitable. Staying at Kielder campsite with Mrs B, somewhere near Tracker1972 if I can find him. He is proper keen as he is there already.

rockitman

I'll be there. Pink Scandal 29er, rigid, alfine. Manchester Mountainbikers shirt. Probably on the first broomwagon back!

Good Luck y'all

George

bennyboy
    Free Member

George you wont be on the broom waggon I wont let you, will tie you to Dean if needed 😆

rongil
    Free Member

George you best not be on the first one, gotta make it to at least the second….

I'll be there on my silver Trek, MMB top hopefully keeping up with bennyboy!!

Ron

martinh
    Free Member

I'll be riding a common as muck Jones. You'll be able to tell me from Dean because I'll be nearer the back. dRjON's is, I think, less swoopy and I'll probably be nearer the back than him too.

Probably wearing the same Twin Six Speedy top as last year. Yes, I have washed it since.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

I will be there, no where near the front, Mule bar strudel kit, Borrowed Scott spark 30………. will be blogging about it here….

http://blog.evanscycles.com/author/trevor-hulton/

rockitman

I have this image of the broom wagon chasing me, and me refusing to get in 🙂

Chevin
    Free Member

I'll be there. Chevin Van and a Superfly not going as fast as it deserves! Probably riding in 29er kit (it's black therefore slimming!)

Matthew

igm

Rigid geared Pegasus here – bike far better than the rider, who will be a fat lad in a yellow top and black and white shorts (probably). Sliver Mondeo, Kielder campsite

miketually
    Free Member

Everyone must be travelling today. I'm at work till 1:20… 🙁

uplink
    Free Member

Everyone must be travelling today. I'm at work till 1:20

& by default ……..so am I 🙂

ajf
    Free Member

Everyone is saying they will be near the back. Its going to be very crowded back there!

Setting off quite late as a full day at work and deadlines to meet.

TeaBoyPaul

On my way there now, M6 clear beyond Preston.

Short bloke on a SC Blur XCc, aiming to finish before dark!

miketually
    Free Member

Heading home, then setting off!

Saintly
    Free Member

Yeti Arc, Arragons cycle jersey, at work till 5.30ish but luckily only live an hour and a bit away.

To avoid the crowds at the back i will settle for mid field mediocrity!!

martinh
    Free Member

The midges are also here in force

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Beutiful evening in Northumberland.
    It'll be chilly up in Kielder tonight.

Good luck y'all (especially JonT)

stooo
    Free Member

HELP!!

Anyone fine a set of prescription Oakleys at Kielder ? Either near the event tent at the castle, or down in the Tom's Field camp site ?

In my exhausted Bonked state, I seem to have lost mine.

Orange frame, yellow lense… clearly for a blind man if you try them on.

Mail address in profile.
    Cheers
    Stu

Drac

In your thread Stoo, found them this am.

Beutiful evening in Northumberland. It'll be chilly up in Kielder tonight.

I was fekn sweating ended up dumping the sleeping bag.

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Kielder 100 Roll Call’ is closed to new replies.