Viewing 14 posts - 321 through 334 (of 334 total)
  • Kevin Spacey – why is he allowed the I’m sorry card…
  • jimjam
    Free Member

So a little googling reveals my initial suspicions were correct. Mr Crews elaborates –

“Jumping back I said What are you doing?! My wife saw everything n we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk,” alleged Crews, adding in another tweet, “I was going to kick his ass right then— but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear.”

The 6-foot-3 star said, ” ‘240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho’ would be the headline the next day,” adding, “Only I probably wouldn’t have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left.”

johndoh
    Free Member

Just been out for a few months with a south african lady who was a bit shocked at my level of domestication, she assumed that a man would be looking for a woman to perform maybe all of those chores.

A friend has a South Korean girlfriend and she expects to do everything for him. She even gets in the shower with him when he gets home from work to bathe him (not a sex thing, just bathing) – and this isn’t a treat, it’s what he comes home to every night!

deadkenny
    Free Member

tjagain – Member
    Its 2017 chaps – not 1970

But we voted to bring back the 1970s.

chakaping
    Free Member

Terry would not have liked that.

I like him even more now though.

jimjam
    Free Member

According to TMZ (and the rest of the internet) Adam Venit is Terry Crews’ alleged assailant. He’s head of the motion picture department at WME and is an agent for several Hollywood stars.

rene59
    Free Member

According to TMZ (and the rest of the internet) Adam Venit is Terry Crews’ alleged assailant. He’s head of the motion picture department at WME and is an agent for several Hollywood stars.

And now he is making a move for the BBC.

nealglover
    Free Member

I think “whatever they liked” would only extend to the point where 6’3 250lb Mr.Crews decides he’s not ok with it. Very very strange

And not really how the actual victim sees it….

It’s more about power than strength.

jimjam
    Free Member

nealglover – Member

I think “whatever they liked” would only extend to the point where 6’3 250lb Mr.Crews decides he’s not ok with it. Very very strange

And not really how the actual victim sees it….

It’s more about power than strength. [/quote]

His initial reaction was to beat the shit out of his assailant. He stopped himself because he feared going to jail. The incident was witnessed by his wife. He has a massive power and strength advantage over his attacker. He has a personal wealth estimated to be 10million dollars.

Nothing about that incident conforms to any conventional sexual assault. He’s retrospectively sympathising with women who’ve been put into similar situations and probably felt a degree of confusion or mixed emotions about it, but honestly you can only stretch this “it’s all about power” narrative so thin before it’s see through.

nealglover
    Free Member

but honestly you can only stretch this “it’s all about power” narrative so thin before it’s see through.

So the actual victim said that’s what the situation was.
    In his own words as quoted above.

And you want to disagree with him ?

I think “whatever they liked” would only extend to the point where 6’3 250lb Mr.Crews decides he’s not ok with it.

He wasn’t OK with it though was he.

Or are you saying that he was. Which is why he let
    It happen.

Because obviously he could have stopped it if he’d not been ok with it. Because he’s so massive and tough. And it’s not about power.

Sandwich

I thought he had that covered with Terry. 😀

rene59
    Free Member

I thought he had that covered with Terry. 😀 [/quote]I knew that was too subtle! 😆

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I said 50 shades as an extreme example.

I’d have to question why you’d use it as an example at all

because my next date appears to be seriously into that world, although luckily for me as a submissive 😯

Hence it was an example that sprang to mind.

I did watch that movie whilst doing my ironing, as it was on Netflix.

At the scene where she is sitting forward in the bath, and then he gets in behind her, and then they both lean back, exposing her breasts to the camera, the thought that first popped into my mind was that his (just come into view) bath taps weren’t as nice as mine 🙄

My excuse was that I’d just finished spending lots on having my house refurbished and had spent ages choosing stuff like that.

Sandwich

I knew that was too subtle!

A similarly warped mind! 8)

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

A similarly warped mind!

I picked it up as well 👿

Viewing 14 posts - 321 through 334 (of 334 total)

The topic ‘Kevin Spacey – why is he allowed the I’m sorry card…’ is closed to new replies.