Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Keep my mind off…
  • ph0010421
    Free Member

…the fact that when I got home from work tonight, I found my up-and-over garage door folded back on itself, and my beloved 3 month old Roscoe 2 missing. Credit to the guy who's been keeping an eye on it for the last 3 months I've owned it, and nicking it. That takes dedication.

So, the only thing keeping me sane is the thought of replacing it. Don't get me wrong; this was a superb bike, and I'd replace like-for-like without much convincing. Not as good, possibly, as my Commencal 552, but at least this didn't crack at the welds under the strain of my massive 10 stone bulk. Another story.

So, humour me. I want an Orange 5, I want a Lapierrre x14 (not sure which), I want others, undoubtedly.
    £2500 budget. What would you do?

Paul, Boothstown, Drinking Carling.

takisawa2

Thats a bit if a shitter.
    Orange 5.
    But I'd try a Trek EX8 first as I've heard they are very very nice.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Could be worse. My grandmother died today.
    😥

Bregante

eek, sorry to hear about that Paul you're only 5 minutes from me. Got any pics I will keep an eye out. (It'll be in Winton somewhere, or LH)

ph0010421
    Free Member

pictureThanks Bregante.
    Best I've got…

Edit: doesn't work?

Here's a link
    picture

Bad news, Science Officer. Shit really does happen.

Bregante

got a few "associates" round that way (very much doubt they do email) but I'll have a word

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

B*sterds hate them!

Try a Trek EX9 for the 2.5k I got one and it rules! Yes it may not be as 'cool' as a lapierre or Nicola at the moment but you know you are buying quality.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Keep my mind off…’ is closed to new replies.