Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Just what we need…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

… a violent control freak who can't keep his head in a crisis…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8527170.stm

rOcKeTdOg

🙄

cranberry
    Free Member

I wouldn't leave him in charge of a blunt spoon, never mind nuclear weapons.

Flaperon

Does anyone else think it's a bit irresponsible for an anti-bullying charity to publicly announce that they've had calls from his colleagues? Would have thought the first tenet of any such charity is absolute anonymity.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A tough one, Flaperon. A tough one indeed.

Yes they are tied by "client" confidentiality, but in the face of such brazen spin and dishonesty from within the Labour party, I feel that we rather have to agree with Ms Pratt;

chief executive of the National Bullying Helpline, said that was sending out "the wrong message" to other chief executives or bosses who are accused of bullying: "Outright denial is just non-credible in today's age……………..We are not suggesting that Gordon Brown is a bully, what we are saying is staff in his office working directly with him have issues, and have concerns, and have contacted our helpline".

Clearly the man has a terrible temper. There are umpteen stories of him throwing phones, staplers et al at staff when in one of his moods.

More scary, however, is the image conjured up by this tale, apparently from the book in question;

At the height of a media furore, Mr Brown is said to have been half-naked in his hotel room when he told a popular political adviser who works at
    No 10: “You're a c**t.” He then allegedly called another member of his staff an “even bigger c**t”.

The idea of Brown half-naked? I feel sick. I may just have to vomit.

Finally, surely I'm not alone in seeing the similarity? Ever seen them both in the same room?

Pob;

Gordon Brown;

😉

anokdale
    Free Member

He was never a leader in my book and only confirms my thoughts if he looses it, throws things and bullies he deserves to be out of the door.

I had a lecturer who was a college with him (Law) she said he was a selfish self centered individual. Equates to tosser in my books.

TJ wil be along soon to blame Maggie 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just what we need…’ is closed to new replies.