Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Just finished a mates bike build(pic)
  • rexated
    Free Member

i like it. pricey, put some good tyres on it and take it down slaughterhouse combe at warp speed, and just end up chuckling to yourself about all those negative comments in the thread above as they mean jacksh1t.

pricey
    Free Member

I’ve got a road bike but would rather ride this incase I take the scienic route home .

evilclosetmonkey
    Free Member

Looks alright m8, get some hookworms or something around 2.3 slick, will still roll nice but you will atleast be able to hit a couple of drop offs and through it about a bit otherwise i would have went for a wippet instead of going H/core hardtail if it’s just used for commuting.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

nice, shame there are more people on here who like fashion and the daily mail over actually riding…. have fun

Olly
    Free Member

as for the brakes they work every time after trying different makes and the discs going blue and the pads catching on fire went for the biggest I could find !

Are you a Bus Mr Price?

i dont mean to be negative. Tis my opinion that asthetically the frame is poor. Im sure it rides as well if not a million times better than my steel 456, and is loads lighter.
    and you cant see it when your on it.

Enjoy 🙂

Anna-B
    Free Member

Enjoy your new bike jp. Look forward to seeing you and its builder on the Qs soon 🙂
    So long as you like it then really, who gives a sh it? At least you get out there and ride!

pricey
    Free Member

No the size of a bus olly lol thank u Anna look forward to seeing u soon .

knottie8
    Free Member

well I enjoyed putting it together .

all smiles !

rOcKeTdOg

now i see the need for those brakes!

it doesn’t matter how it looks, having fun is the point and he sure looks like he’s having a good time, so all good imo

Janesy
    Free Member

fair play 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Just finished a mates bike build(pic)’ is closed to new replies.