Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Just broke up
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

…have they?

Wait a minute… there’s another suspicious thread just started up.

*puts on trollstalker hat*

molgrips
    Free Member

My suggestion is that perhaps you really weren’t all that into her, if you preferred riding bikes…? Sorry, that’s not meant to be offensive.. just a thought.

Having been with GFs myself that I later discovered I wasn’t that into when I had a bit of a think.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

You should do what I’m doing…date a Smiths fan, they thrive on loneliness!

yossarian
    Free Member

Did she like your polka dot king of the mountains top?

RealMan
    Free Member

No actually, she thought it was gay. Haters will hate. Liked the rest of my gear though. Also liked shaved legs, which was convenient.

trailertrash

you don’t sound very upset….

emma82
    Free Member

You shave your legs? Blimey you really are committed!

alex222
    Free Member

do you really have a king of the mountains jersey? 😆

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

shaved legs for sportives ….maybe she saw your photo’s on here and had a moment of clarity. Student and 3 road rides a week ….WTF, is that a rest week. Try racing, 20 hours a week training and having a job amongst other things. Spend less time on here asking stupid questions and realise women probably want to talk about more than tyre pressures etc.

alex222
    Free Member

what happened to treat em mean? If she asks for some attention push her down the stairs… thats what real men do

(this is a joke if someone takes offence)

Margin-Walker
    Free Member
    donsimon
    Free Member

(this is a joke if someone takes offence)

Someone seen taking a fence earlier.

alex222
    Free Member

eyes hurt now 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

Did she like your yellow jersey too? The one you sleep in?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

RealMan
    Free Member

She prefered the yellow one to the green one, nothing like a fast finish. Can’t remember the last time I did a sportive, some people on here get so angry sometimes. I’m the one who should be upset here lol, rather then all the mr you don’t train enoughs.

yossarian
    Free Member

It will all be worth it when you are standing on that podium on the champs élysées thinking ‘**** me Gary imlach is really really small, like a toy’

Stick with it buddy, burn women like you burn calories.

FTW!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m the one who should be upset here lol,

You’ve got what you wanted and still think you should be upset. There’s no pleasing some people. 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LittleBoy – you are but a child. Maybe you have just broken up from a relationship, maybe this isn’t an impotent troll.
    This would mean that (I would guess) your first real relationship has just ended, and seemingly you don’t care, so are hardly deserving of sympathy.

You’re on here enough, you must realise that some people come on here to share their feelings about wives cheating on them, having to leave the family home, divorce proceedings and access rights to their kids. You’ll have read the threads of guys and girls whose worlds have come to an end and see almost no hope for their future.

I’d suggest you put on one of your jerseys and sprint up a local climb pretend you’ve broken from the peloton and that the competition have no hope of reeling you back in, don’t just pretend you’re a real man, pretend your the man.

Best of luck… my thoughts are with you…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

99 problems but a bitch aint wun(hundred)

yossarian
    Free Member

Amen

Edit: also try and close your mouth when people are taking pictures. Otherwise it looks like you have a brain injury

RealMan
    Free Member

Edit: also try and close your mouth when people are taking pictures. Otherwise it looks like you have a brain injury

😀

you don’t care, so are hardly deserving of sympathy.

So I get STWs best bitching instead? I never said I didn’t care. If I’m going to be really truthful, we broke up a couple of weeks ago. Just yesterday she was texting me telling me all about her new boyfriend going into a few too many details. Didn’t really want to burden mates with my feelings, so came here instead. Was probably a mistake. But thanks for the support.

alex222
    Free Member

You are on mean mother; just look at that commited gurn you are pulling whilst cycling. No one could say that you are just bobbling along, you look ready to kill…. You have truely earned that Polka Dot Jersey – yes £60 well spent there my man. You could have spent that on some sniff or ellis dee; but no you wisely invested that money in piece of clothing that will strike fear into the very heart of your greatest rivals.

alex222
    Free Member

Just yesterday she was texting me telling me all about her new boyfriend going into a few too many details

oh dear.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

God I feel really bad now, I split up with a girl a year ago. I hear she’s really happy now, I cry myself to sleep. 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

Realman – have a root around under your bed for your trusty ‘special’ sock. That will be your girlfriend now.

RealMan
    Free Member

You have truely earned that Polka Dot Jersey – yes £60 well spent there my man. You could have spent that on some sniff or ellis dee; but no you wisely invested that money in piece of clothing that will strike fear into the very heart of your greatest rivals.

Actually it was given to me by a friend.

Junkyard
    Free Member

not sure why we give him grief for his cycling – tell em where you were cycling and see how many here could do it. I wore one and I even had a Millar king of the mountains bike as a kid like this but without tri bars

edit:given what you saod above sorry for what I said on the other thread i had not read the above first. I may have been slightly less sarcastic if I had

trailertrash

Just yesterday she was texting me telling me all about her new boyfriend going into a few too many details.

That was quick. Probably overlapped eh? He’ll be the overweight Geordie I mentioned earlier….

Didn’t really want to burden mates with my feelings, so came here instead.

Aye thanks very much. Actually you were too embarrassed to discuss it with real mates so er….broached the subject for guaranteed ridicule on a public forum instead…o-k.

She was plainly an insensitive scrubber with no appreciation of your finer points. She has done you a favour.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Proper 😆 z at this thread!

It’s given me quite a few giggles.

trailertrash

a few too many details.

We think you should share….

trailertrash

God I feel really bad now, I split up with a girl a year ago. I hear she’s really happy now, I cry myself to sleep.

That is just the yawning existential void at the heart of modern life at your advancing age dude. It’s nothing to do with your ex bird being happy. She was also a scrubber. I should know.

alex222
    Free Member

her new boyf isn’t the friend that gave you that jersey is it?

billyboy
    Free Member

I hope you and your bicycle are as happy as me and my bicycle……. are

billyboy
    Free Member

Actualy…… I’m speaking for my bicycle there…she has been creaking a bit lately…I was thinking it was the new On One inbred saddle………..
    maybe it is only me who is happy…….

You’ve encountered one of the fundamental problems with human relationships.
    Men have hobbies, women don’t.
    Men try to get women interested in their hobbies and fail.
    Women try to get men to lose interest in their hobbies and succeed.
    You’ve had a lucky escape.

aleigh
    Free Member

sounds like she had a lucky escape…anyone that has to come second best to a hobby is better off single! 😆

allthegear
    Free Member

Mean have hobbies and women don’t?

huh??

Jamie
    Free Member

99 problems but a bitch aint wun(hundred)

Well played sir.

emsz
    Free Member

What’s going on then?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Just broke up’ is closed to new replies.