Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Juicy 7’s – what are they normally worth?
  • Rolls
    Free Member

AS title really…Had a serach on the sale section, and don’t have a clue what they’re worth before I put them up for sale..
    Juicy 7’s (I think they’re 2007’s but not sure) – they have the red adjustment do-da on the top..
    Would come with either 203’s, or 185 discs, and adaptors.. – or both for that matter, and also with new pads..
    They’ve seen the usual use, so aren’t mint, but i’d say they’re in good general condition…
    Cheers,
    Rich

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Not sure but im interested.

bikey
    Free Member

Me too. Any thoughts on price?
    Can I start the bidding off at £5 posted?

Matt

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Some pics would be nice.

Rolls
    Free Member

I’ll get pic’s either this eve, or tomorrow guys
    The hoses are uncut too BTW (so you wouldn’t have issues there…)

Any ideas on what they’re worth though?

Merlinman

Max of 50% new price?

GW
    Free Member

if someone wants them in 203mm (F&R) I’d be interested in one 185mm rotor and rear adapter to go with it.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Im sure i have seen them at £150-ish new, but saying that you can get elixirs for £160, and if theyre anywhere near as good as my elixir cr’s then theyre a bargain.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

I’d say you should be able to get £100-£120 depending on condition. On here you’ll get the usual bargain hunters trying to knock you down, but hey, that’s my opinion on the price. If you don’t NEED to sell, don’t accept under £100.

GW
    Free Member

I only payed £140 last year for a set of 2008 7s (203mm rotors) from Merlin.
    So personally I wouldn’t spend over £100 for a S/H set.

Rolls
    Free Member

That fair enough – wasn’t expecting to get near to 100 quid anyhow!

pk-ripper
    Free Member

that’s fine, but if you look at the economy and the way the exchange rate is moving and cost of raw materials is rising, then you’ll see that the base cost of new components is higher. Therefore secondhand prices don’t necessarily have to fall as much as they would have previously.

A single 08 Juicy 7 on merlin is currently 109. A pair of 09’s is currently 170. Sure you may have paid cheaper last year, but that’s not necessarily reflective of current pricing, which is behind my valuation figure.

Rolls
    Free Member

Ok then! (didn’t read teh reply saying 100-120 – didn;t expect it to be that much to be honest!)
    SDon’t need to get rid, but there is little point me keeping hold of them when I’m buying some XTR brakes for the new stead!

Ogg

cost of raw materials is rising

I think most raw material cost has fallen off a cliff now
    http://www.metalprices.com/FreeSite/metals/al/al.asp

http://www.metalprices.com/FreeSite/metals/ti/ti.asp

GJP
    Free Member

FWIW I bought a set of 2007 Juicy 7’s including rotors off here in pretty much A1 condition for £90 posted last year. Which I thought was a good price. So circa the £100 mark sounds about right

will
    Free Member

Yeh i paid £90 posted for a set SH, about 4 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Juicy 7’s – what are they normally worth?’ is closed to new replies.