Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • James Blunt & Twitter
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I imagine he has some big fans on STW. 😀 But fair dues, some lovely smack-downs from his twitter feed last year.

The Poke

DezB
    Free Member

Amusing fellow. Not sure why he bothers though!

binners

His music makes me question the existence of god, but he is funny, and seems quite happy to take the piss out of himself!

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

I imagine he has some big fans on STW

You being fatist?? 🙂

Drac

If it’s real then it’s very funny with some great put downs.

Not a fan of his music but what I’ve seen of him on TV he always comes across as a really nice bloke.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If it’s real

I’m fairly certain it is.

Drac

Could be just because it says James Blunt on twitter doesn’t mean it’s him.

wallop

My recent favourite:

“And no mortgage. RT @hettjones: James Blunt just has an annoying face and a highly irritating voice”

wwaswas

It’s a verified account so it was created by him but yes he might employ people to tweet for him.

jamj1974

Very amusing!

nealglover
    Free Member

From what I’ve seen if him being interviewed, it does sound very much like his sort of humour.

tomhoward

Not a fan of his music but what I’ve seen of him on TV he always comes across as a really nice bloke.

This. When he was on Top Gear he had a similar sense of humour, could have been scripted I guess, but didnt seem so.

Drac

Cheers Wwaswas if that is you?

Just checked the claimed twitter too and looks genuine, yup Neal he did come across with exactly that humour.

I quite like his music

samuri
    Free Member

He’s a mountain biker too so he must be awesome.

wwaswas

Cheers Wwaswas if that is you?

It’s one of me, certainly.

mos

I saw a doc about him with Fearne Cotton over Xmas. as much as i’m not a fan, he seems very popular in europe & if i could do what he does & make a load of cash from it then i would as well.

jamj1974

samuri – Member
    He’s a mountain biker too so he must be awesome.

From the posts on all the threads here I’ve come to a very different conclusion! 😉

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I enjoyed reading those, made me laugh. Thanks for posting the link.

I saw JB interviewed some years back and thought he seemed a nice person – seems his humour is pretty good too.

Houns

Think he’s a top chap

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Amusing fellow. Not sure why he bothers though!

Maybe he does it while he’s having a poo just to pass the time. Like what I’m doing posting this.

Anyway, he’s bloody MASSIVE in Europe and still shifts albums here. He’s a pretty decent chap and most importantly, can laugh at himself.

toppers3933
    Free Member

don’t really like his music but he always comes across as a nice enough bloke.

That’s Captain Bell-End to you, Hinchy. RT @dmhinchy: James Blunt is a major bell end

😆

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Regardless of his music, ( which I don’t like, but apparently lots of people do, so who am I to judge ) we should all be thankful to him for this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport

Had it gone the other way, things would have been very….interesting.

noteeth
    Free Member

Fugging hate his music… but he always comes across well (amusing, sharp) in person.

Had it gone the other way

He probably could have overpowered the Russian forces just by singing You’re boootiful – it’s sonic warfare.

iolo
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehToBz7zhqE[/video]

Aww, Come on. This song is awsome

DezB
    Free Member

Funny how people can say someone they have never met is a decent/good/hilarious/wonderful bloke just judging by a few seconds they’ve seen him on TV.
    I have it on good authority that James Blunt kidnaps children and locks them in his cellar, forcing them to kill kittens for food whilst piping his music at full volume 24 hours a day. So there.

nedrapier

I laughed. Not a fan of his music, but he seems like the kind of bloke you’d enjoy a beer with.

Sense of humour seems to be the kind you’d need to develop in the army, if you didn’t have it already.

nedrapier

Post crossed with DezB’s! Who knows?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl7yDVy9swY[/video]

That said, his Twitterings are most amusing!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Funny how people can say someone they have never met is a decent/good/hilarious/wonderful bloke just judging by a few seconds they’ve seen him on TV.

Oh I dunno, not that weird. Most people are saying he seems like a decent bloke. Not that unusual is it? I know he doesn’t do stuff that makes your ears happy Dez, but that doesn’t make him evil you know.

Buzzard
    Free Member

CFH – thats brilliant

grievoustim
    Free Member

This is lovely

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z6tDSb6c8[/video]

Edit – ah on my phone so can’t easily fix the link – it’s James blunt on Sesame Street if you are interested

ninfan
    Free Member

Plus he’s allegedly knobbed Princess Leia, which has to be worth a Chapeau, since mounting princesses is very much in keeping with the finest traditions of the service for any high flying cavalry officer 😉

Cougar

on my phone so can’t easily fix the link

FTFY.

DezB
    Free Member

I know he doesn’t do stuff that makes your ears happy Dez, but that doesn’t make him evil you know.

DD – you should read all of my post you know. ‘s da truth. Read it on the internet.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s not that funny really is it.

People are saying he seems like a nice bloke. Which he does.
    People are saying he’s pretty funny. Because he made them laugh.

DezB
    Free Member

Stop quoting half my post! It ruins it!

Pigface
    Free Member

Dez you say that as if it is a bad thing.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Does it boil your wee DezzieBee? 🙂

nealglover
    Free Member

Stop quoting half my pos

No.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘James Blunt & Twitter’ is closed to new replies.