Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • I've been gymming hard..
  • grantway
    Free Member

Try a Big MC and fries

molgrips
    Free Member

I am, bar a very small ‘balti dish’ (it’s not a wok), mostly muscle.

You should get that checked out mate, sounds like a bad hernia.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No it’s not painful.

It’ll probbly be gone soon anyway.

Kuco

Every time I see the word GYM I think of this.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

o, I’m 5ft 4.5″. Small, yet perfectly formed. At my ideal weight for my age, have perfect BMI, heart rate, blood pressure etc. I am of part Asian extraction, so have light, slender bones. A proportionately lighter skeleton than an average European of my height. I am, bar a very small ‘balti dish’ (it’s not a wok), mostly muscle.

Well seeing as I get ripped for being short, I guess sub 5’5″ is a wee bit short!

Slightly defensive response – was just wondering. What’s the perfect BMI and heart rate then? I’m right at the top of healthy due to much gyming. I’d rather that than be the sort that gets blown over in a strong breeze. And perfect weight for your age? Errmm, where is this information held?!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Slightly defensive response

Not really. You asked if I was ‘extremely’ short. I’m not. Sub 5′ might be considered extremely short I spose.

What’s the perfect BMI and heart rate then?

Mine.

And perfect weight for your age? Errmm, where is this information held?!

UK NHS guidelines or something according to my GP anyway. ‘A lot better than the UK average’ for my age, size and weight apparently. I smoke as well, which makes me even more awesome…

If you need any tips, son, you come to me. 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

5’4 is pretty short I reckon for a bloke. Not even very or extremely short.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘Pretty’ I like! 😀

I’m a little bit shorter than the World average of around 5’7″. Means I’m more environmentally friendly, as I require less resources; my bike frames require less material, as do my clothes, etc.

When I am Emperor of the World I am going to tax everyone taller and heavier than me, and use the money to sort out all the World’s problems.

What’s that, Nurse Josephine? Just coming….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

‘A lot better than the UK average’

Sadly the average by definition takes into account what is quickly becoming a majority of fat feckers. Before too long Jonny Vegas will be smaller than ‘average’.

4′ 10″ is the generally accepted height at which dwarfism is diagnosed. Compared to the average dwarf, you’re a giant. 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m 5’11 and average in almost every dimension. It means you get naff all bargains in the sales.

jacko54321
    Free Member

i think its important to have a varied routine, try new things all the time, like body pump / combat . attack, they are all good classes and will do different things, if you go to body pump load up the weights for the squats track and dont expect to walk for a day or so ! this release is tough!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘I've been gymming hard..’ is closed to new replies.