Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • It’s started again! (bah humbug)
  • gastromonkey
    Free Member

Channel 5 are showing a Christmas film and there is a Christmas music channel on Sky. We are still in the first half of October, surely this is far too early to start the Christmas rubbish.

maccruiskeen

Keep up – theres been a Sony Xmas channel of freest for a few weeks now. And in case you miss any of it theres a Sony Xmas+1 too.

Rubber_Buccaneer

The Christmas has started early complaints are starting earlier every year

maccruiskeen

Anyway theres alway Diehard  or Lethal Weapon showing somewhere on the channels so its always Christmas really.

Drac

About the third thread in a few weeks complaining about Xmas.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I bloody love Christmas! Already planned my Christmas Day feast, and most of my Christmas shopping is done.

🎅🏼🎄

wordnumb
    Free Member

*buys an easter egg to munch whilst the debate unfolds*

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m a fully paid up member of the Bah Humbug club, but I have to say it feels like a slow-start this year.

We passed the 16th of Sept milestone without me getting reflux when a supposedly Adult colleague gushes “only 100 sleeps”.

The kids haven’t compiled a list of stuff they want yet.

No one has asked me what I fancy for dinner in 3 months at the “crimbo party” yet. All I’ve heard about is out pre-Xmas meet-up when my mates and I get drunk, chat shit and steel ourselves for it.

Apart from the local nutters having their tree up and the crap weather, you’d never know.

CountZero

There are flyers at work for the work chrimbo do, and people have been moaning to my g/f about B&M having Xmas stuff on display, even before Halloween!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Plenty of whiskey of offer in Waitrose 👍🥳

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Ho ho ho 🙂

RustySpanner

Channel 5 are showing a Christmas film and there is a Christmas music channel on Sky. We are still in the first half of October, surely this is far too early to start the Christmas rubbish.

So you’re making a list.
    How many times do you think you’ll be checking it?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘It’s started again! (bah humbug)’ is closed to new replies.