Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • It's only SNOWING AGAIN in Milton Keynes!!!!!!!
  • Rochey
    Free Member

Now I love the snow but TBH with you all I've had enough. We have approx 1 – 2cm at present and looking at the forcast it going to snow all day.

Question is do I go into work or stay at home?

Rochey

PS, Work is 34 miles each way and I have to go over the Chilterns all in 68 miles. 🙄

rOcKeTdOg

had a bit more last ngiht in Warwick and it seems to have followed me to work now

bit fed up of it TBH

luked2
    Free Member

Snowing here just outside Cambridge. As it was yesterday. Cold nasty wet stuff.

I really have had enough of Winter now.

ken_shields
    Free Member

Rochey took my GF to MK central station this morning and it was v slippy as nothing had been gritted. There were cars all over the place

I'm supposed to be going to Hitchin but contemplating having a day off (can't work from home coz I left my laptop at work on Friday)

Might go out for a spin on my SS as I finally finished it yesterday

Haze

Send it up here, ours only sticks around for 10 minutes 🙁

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Who cares, theres not a lot you can do about it. We had it all day yesterday in Halifax. MTFU – I've just driven 60 miles to work across a snow covered Pennines.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Started snowing about 6am this morning and is building up quite nicely. Just emailed work and have sat down with a mug of tea and freshly buttered toast. MTFD is the future.

nickc

Snowing here in Northants, has been for a couple of hours. Even the kids are bored now. Spring please

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘It's only SNOWING AGAIN in Milton Keynes!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.