Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • It's a dull sunday, get ya pimp out to make it shiny
  • tazzymtb

Right who’s got something blingy and bikeurelated any wheel size, any style as long as its lurvely and you have spent time just looking at with the strangest……

tazzymtb

*sighs* singletrack down the bog these days..its all bike to work bland and middle aged angst, where have all the inspirational and aspirational bikes of yore gone….even awesome pride in cheap bikes that make their riders happy…all gone…..its like when robbie left take that…no joy anymore

Candodavid
    Free Member

Tazzy, my Curtis SS is awaiting new carbon and king wheels, give it a few days and I’ll post something up

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😉

benji
    Free Member

You’ve seen it already today Taz, even includes some bodging/home engineering involving a part from a BMW X5, and if that’s not enough heres another picture, before it got it’s winter mudguards bolted on.

Nipper99
    Free Member

My favorite bike in on one of my favorite rides:

james may 2013 021 by jamesanderson2010, on Flickr

tazzymtb

Cfh…cock off..asking to see others pride and joy is attention whoring…? *goes back to ordering another ltd editon brooks for another custom ti bike* 😉

grum
    Free Member

I think most people realise that whatever they post won’t be niche enough for you, so they aren’t bothering. 😉

nedrapier

There’s a brand new Singular Swift frame sitting in front of the fire place, but I’ve not taken any photo’s of it yet. And it’s not especially bling on its own. Pretty though, and the Phil EBB insert is nice and shiny.

tazzymtb

But grum..I like all bikes that make people smile..otherwise whats the point? Trendy niche doesn’t stir the heart the same way someones pride and joy does. Now niche pride and joy….thats a different story 😀

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Niche enough?

😉

Sam

A geared 26er, that’s about as niche as it gets in Tazzie’s world 🙂

somafunk

Not mine btw, belongs to a mate and it’s now built up with Campagnolo Super Record EPS with Enve 45’s/CK hubs.

Needless to say it’s a rather nice bike to ride 😀

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Not mine btw, belongs to a mate and it’s now built up with Campagnolo Super Record EPS with Enve 45’s/CK hubs.

Which one of the LP’s in the picture is the Super Record, & what is it?

somafunk

Pretty much any of the 12″ in that row of shelves could be considered Super Records , as long as you like dance music 😉

RickDraper
    Free Member

chip
    Free Member

Northwind

I spent a bit of today uglifying mine. Mismatched wheels, made of (spit) aluminium, of all the retro bullshit. The forks aren’t even murdered out. And it’s (whisper it) over 30lbs. It’s a tragedy.

singlespeedstu

I’ve murdered out all the pimp on this one. 😉

[url=https://flic.kr/p/odFBnm]IMGP0159[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

boxelder

niche enough?

The chair is – wtf?

chip
    Free Member

The chair is – wtf?

It’s a relic from his old boy racer days.
    See the Dinky on his computer screen also.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

boxelder – Member

The chair is – wtf?

Easy tiger, that’s a Reccaro Pole position out of a 964 RS your ‘wtf’ing!, the picture is also about 10 years old, the reason I posted it was the bike has 700c wheels in a 26″ frame, still not something you see every day, even on here 🙂

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

My newest bike. About a week old now but it’s already had a few cheeky upgrades.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘It's a dull sunday, get ya pimp out to make it shiny’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM