Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Isle of Man End to End Full already!?
  • Scootash
    Free Member

What's going on?! The Isle of Man website says the race is full already and
    it's not until September. I didn't sign up until May or June last year.

http://manxe2e.org/categories/view/3

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Whoop! I'm in!

They'll have some entries again when they've shed a load of unpaid people who signed up but didn't pay, worth emailing the organisers?

Scootash
    Free Member

It says specifically on the website not to email them about entries. Where did all the keen riders come from?

Chew
    Free Member

I was surprised also. Was quite keen to enter myself.

1200 already pre entered. I'm sure some will drop out and be looking to sell on there enteries.

I'm also quite tempted to go over there on another weekend. The route is on there website, and i wont get held up by people mincing about.

Also surprised by the amount of people who have pre entered the Kielder 100. 100 miles offroad in one day?

mollyiom
    Free Member

the end2end has grown into a massive event in the Isle of Man and is used as a challenge for locals not necessarily into MTB I know their are a few regular locals a bit pissed of as they missed out getting an entry in this year.

uplink
    Free Member

The fist day they opened up for entries it said it was fully booked up so I wouldn't necessarily belive it
    The whole booking process is a shambles TBH
    I gave up in the end when confirmation emails failed to turn up for the 3rd time & opted for the Keilder race instead

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Isle of Man End to End Full already!?’ is closed to new replies.